Night Out

Once we are in the car Niall is trying to calm Louis down and Alberto is calling someone to let them know what happened. I'm just sitting there stunned trying to figure out how we went from dancing to Louis almost going after Ryan. Kate is silently fuming next to me her gaze going between me and Louis. I'm certain she's contemplating whether to risk asking about what Louis said right now or later once there's more space for a reaction. Once Alberto is off the phone he turns back to ask if Niall is going to the hotel; Niall takes one look around the car and decides he'll sleep at Louis place. I'm not sure I want him there as I'm about to have to tell Kate everything. I can't believe Louis would say those things to Kate let alone in front of everyone. As we pull up to the house Alberto let's us know the others have gone back to the hotel. Soon as the car stops I throw open the door ignoring Louis's call for me to wait. I head straight to the door with him on my heels. I enter the code open the door and spin around to look at him.

"How could you?" I spit as I head into the house walking toward the pool room.

"Haley I'm sorry I had a couple drinks. I saw you upset then he was in the club. I didn't think" he tries to rationalize

"Obviously you didn't think! You didn't think about me" I start off yelling but by the end I'm barely talking

Niall and Kate weren't far behind us with Alberto following them in the door so everyone heard that as well. We are all now standing around the open space that is the first floor. I'm crying now but not of fear, shame or sadness but out of deep anger. Before Louis can say anything it's Alberto who speaks up.

"Louis I've let management know we had a dust up. Shouldn't be as big a deal I can simply say the guy got too close and we had concerns. Haley I will say... well I assume you heard what he said to Louis and what he was saying to the paparazzi outside. You'll have to prepare yourself for this to be a story."

"Haley why don't we go talk about it". Louis says in a oddly calm voice as he tries to take my hand

I don't let him instead I calmly say "I have to talk to Kate first and since I think this will be that much worse I'm going to call my mom and our other siblings. Can we use the pool room?"

"Of course are you sure you want to do this now? Do you want me there?"

Part of me of course wants him there because I know this will be hard but another part of me is still hurt and angry with him.

"No I think it's best I do it on my own and I don't think waiting is an option." I say and I can see he's hurt.

Kate follows me into the room; when we look at the phone it's just about two so given the time difference it's close to seven back home. I feel bad waking everyone but it is what it is. I call Tim first explaining to him that there is no immediate danger but I have to talk to everyone. Next we call Melanie going over the same speech I gave to Tim but asking her to wake our mother and put the phone on speaker. Once everyone is awake and listening I take a deep breath then tell them what happened at the club with Ryan tonight working my way backwards through everything until the hear about that night. A few times someone cusses or cries at one point I'm certain Tim breaks something and Kate has been holding onto to me for quite awhile now. After I convince them to stay home that I love them but they don't need to be here at the moment, that I'm safe and have Kate as well as Louis they let me hang up the phone.

Kate and I sit in the room crying holding onto each other until we get it all out of our system. I'm overjoyed that they all have the same view as Louis; what happened isn't my fault and I need to turn him in.  I don't know if I have the courage to do that but at least I have their support.  At some point I find myself very thirsty so I tell Kate it's time we go find the guys and let her know she can talk to Niall.  He seems like a sweet guy truth be told he will find out one way or another.  We don't have to go far to look for them as we can see that they've gone to sit out by the pool.  Kate goes to tell them that I'm getting a drink while I walk to the kitchen so I'm not surprised when I hear Louis softly say my name.  I grab a couple of bottles of water hand them to him and grab two more once I shut the fridge I motion for him to go outside.