«everthings back to normal?»

Phil's pov:

      "Mm dad?" "Tommy!" I ran to Tommy and hugged him. "Tommy!" Wilbur ran to the other side of the couch to where heartbreak is "mm dåmñ my bødy hūrtß" "ah you said bad word!" Everyone that went into Tommy's dreams Started to wake up. Tommy got off the chair and hugged wilbur and techno "your okay!" "Of course I am techy!" Techno chuckled and hugged tommy tightly.

     "Punz? Why are you crying?" "Purple! Oh my Gosh thank God your okay!" "What happened?" "Nøthìñg pūrplē" heartbreak got off the couch and opened a portal. "Where are you going mr.duck?"jūst håvē tø dø sømthìñg rēål qūick" "okay bye!" Heartbreak smiled at purple and walked through the portal.

     "Owwwww my head!" "Drēåm arē yøū øk!?" "Yea I'm fine George" "whērē'ß heartbreak!?" "They just left through a portal saying they had to do something" "thãñk yøū før tēllìñg uß!" Karl thanked Wilbur and opened a portal then him and sapnap ran through the portal. Weird

Karl's pov:

   Me and sapnap ran through the portal to heartbreak's home. I ran upstairs while sapnap check the downstairs I opened their bedroom door to see them laying on their bed rubbing their belly. "Heartbreak why dìdñ't yøū têll ūß yøū wērë pregnant?" Heartbreak sat up in shock and backed away from me and started to tear up.

    "Sapnap heartbreak is up here!" Sapnap ran through the door and tripped and fell on his face. "Pfftttt håhâhãhä" sapnap and I smiled at heartbreak they were laughing like they used to "heartbreak plēåsã tēll ūß why yōû dìdñ't têll ūß yøu wēré pregnant?" Heartbreak stop laughing and looked at us sadly. thøüght yøū wøūld têll mē tø jūßt gēt rid øf ït" "why wøūld wē dø thãt?" I walked beside the bed and sat down in front of heartbreak and sapnap sat on the other side of the bed.

    "Bēcãuße brøkē ūp! Ãñd yøū såìd yøū dìdñ't wåñt añythìñg tø dø wïth mē" "heartbreak wē'rë sørry ìf wøūld'vē jūßt tøld uß we wøuld håvē bēën hērë" heartbreak looked up at me and sapnap. "Yøū døñ't håtê ?" " bub wē døñ't håtê yøū,we wērê jūßt dūmb tø lēãvê yøū wïth arê chìld" heartbreak crawled towards me and sapnap and hugged us.

     "Thåñk yøu før ñøt håtìng mē" "wê cøūld nēvêr håtë yøu bub" "he's rìght" heartbreak smiled and laid down on sapnap's lap.
÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷××÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷

I'm tired it's 4:47am and I'm going to bed!

Bye my little panda's 💕