«†stuck in a dream†»

Tommy's pov:

     I shot up and looked around I was in a dark void. "Äwwww løøk ãt whät we hâvē hērë~" I turned around to see dreamon "how are you here!?" I backed up or at least tried to until I realized that I was trapped in the black goop. "What do you want!" "Nøthìñg ì jūßt wàñtsēé yøû suffer" "what— *cough cough* I started to cough up blood.

     "Why are you *cough* doing this!?" Dreamon didn't replied just stared at me while I cough up more blood. "Yøūr tråppēd ïñ thìs drêåm FOREVER!"

Techno pov:

      Phil told me to watch tommy to make sure that nothing happened to him. I sighed and looked at the clock 12:39am why does this happen to Tommy out of all the people why him "*cough cough*" i turned my head to see that Tommy was coughing out blood. I ran to his side and grabbed some tissues to wipe the blood off.

    He started to mumble some and tear started to come out he's eyes. "Tommy Tommy! Are you ok" "why you this" he mumble and more blood started to come out his mouth "PHIL PHIL COME HERE NOW!" I screamed for Phil to come here. "Techno what's wrong!?" Phil ran into the room to see Tommy cough up blood.

   "What happened!?" He ran and kneeled down next to Tommy. "I don't know! He just started to cough up blood and mumbling something" "what do you mean mumbling something?" I shrugged and turned my head back to Tommy he started to mumble something else. "Your here forever" "Tommy what do you mean?" "Help....me......please".

   "Tommy are you okay! Tommy! Tommy!" I shook him and his eyes opened but they weren't his baby blue eyes they where black with a hint of purple. "He stuck here FOREVER"

Dreamon voice he's controlling Tommy
÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×

Bye my little panda's 💕