Chapter 1 - This is very cold.

Start from the beginning

~~~~~

Its been a few weeks days since you just came to wherever this place was. While you were learning how to do the most basic of actions you stayed generally in the same place, eating random apple fruits you found here and there. Now that you had proper control of your body and could move just fine, it was time for some exploration to see what kind of world and place you ended up in.

Most of it was just snow and pine trees, but you were able to finds a somewhat path and had decided to follow it. While walking down the pathway you observed your surroundings, the repetitive landscape beginning to get boring. It was obvious that you were on a mountain and you could see a vast forest far from the mountain, free from snow.

It was silent, nothing but the crunch of snow against your feet was to be heard. You needed to find a way out of this fridge of a mountain, but more importantly you needed to find food. You were getting hungry. Sticking your nose out in the air you could smell some fruit, and so you just followed your nose and just hopes no one would try to eat you. Maybe you would even find something else other than apples!

And would you look at that! The pile of bright sunset coloured fruit sitting on the rock was hard to miss... but why did it look so familiar? It looked exactly like the sunsettias from genshin impact. Ah well, lets just eat and hope its not poisonous-

"Ya!"

Your ears perked up at the sound of the sudden noise and you swerved you head in it's direction. 'Is that a.... hilichurl? Wait... if hilichurls exist then... a-am I in genshin impact?' The realisation that you were now living, breathing, and existing in this world that was very much real hit you, but you couldn't ponder much on that as the hilichurl walked closer, to you holding it's bat threateningly.

Your fur began to stand on its end as the hilichurl got closer and you let out a hiss, but that didn't matter because you instantly ran in the other direction with a speed that would make lightning mcqueen proud. The hilichurl just continued to chase you in circles as you tried to run through more difficult obstacles to hopefully get it distracted and off your tail. After ducking under a branch you saw one of the berserker hilichurls, and one of the pryo hilichurl shooter.

You began to panic now being chased by two hilichurls and being shot down by one! You ran past the  berserker and straight up a tree and onto one of the branches, the berserker right below you. Now you had some time to think of a plan before the shooter shoots you. The moment the shooter fired the arrow you got an idea.

You jumped onto the berserker's head then onto the floor and ran towards the normal hilichurl. When you saw the normal hilichurl in front of you and the berserker charging at you from behind you changed you moved out if the berserker's way and watched as the two collided into each other, the normal hilichurl getting k.o.ed by the force of the berserker's bat.

Next you dodged a flaming arrow and ran into their hilichurl camp towards a cryo slime in a barrel and just sat there, waiting for the berserker to come by and for the shooter to fire an arrow. The moment he was behind you and you saw a flaming arrow being shot at you, you ran and watched as the arrow hit the cryo slime and exploded on the berserker.

You were about to think of a plan to get rid of the shooter next but then it blew a horn for reinforcements.

"NAH, NAH, NUH UH. I AIN'T DEALING WITH A MITACHURL TODAY NO THANK YOU."

And so you ran before you could get smushed under a cryo shield, but as you got a decent distance from the hilichurl camp you heard a faint "Moment of birth." come from the direction of the hilichurl camp.