🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

There were plenty of flowers and trees that the two girls had never even seen before. Some of them even looked like plants that didn't even exist in their world!

The sun washed the garden with a soft golden glow and all around the garden, there were a grove of large trees while colorful flowers of all kinds grew around or hung off the trees in hanging flowerpots. It was a truly beautiful garden, just as Alice believed it would be.

It was so peaceful and quiet; you could easily fall asleep inside if you wanted to. "Wow, it's bigger in here than I thought." Ace said, taking in the view. "Given the size, there must be a caretaker or two in charge of this place. Let's split up and see if we can find someone." Deuce said.

"I'll go right

"I'll go right." Ace said, turning and walking in that direction. "And I'll head left. Would you three mind checking the back?" Deuce asked. "Not at all." Alice said with a nod. The group split up and went their separate ways to find gloves and buckets to collect the chestnuts from the forest.

Even though they had a job to do, it didn't hurt to admire the lovely scenery. Especially when they're surrounded by so many beautiful flowers and soothing smells. Alice smiled as she looked at some odd-looking flowers. "Oh, these are lovely. I've never seen these types of flowers before." Alice said, admiring the flowers.

As the two girls walked further into the garden, admiring the view, Grim suddenly let out a shout. "There's a bunch of fruit! They smell so good!" he said as he ran ahead, pointing up at a tree with sweet-looking pink fruit, practically drooling.

"Grim, you can't pick that fruit. Also, the last thing I wanna do is apologize to the groundskeeper for your gluttony." Kira said as she walked towards Grim. However, as she walked, Kira suddenly felt something soft underneath her foot. Whatever it was, it felt like a long hose or rope.

"Gh-ow!" a rough voice suddenly yelped. Both Kira and Alice paused when they heard that voice. "You hear that?" Alice asked. Kira nodded. "Yeah, I think I stepped on something...or someone." she said. The sudden sound of rustling bushes nearby caught their attention.

Alice, Kira and Grim all turned around... and came face to face with a young man who had emerged from the shrubbery. A rather handsome young man, at that. "Oi. You've got some nerve stepping on someone's tail without saying anything." the man curtly said, his voice so deep and smooth it could've been made out of velvet.

" the man curtly said, his voice so deep and smooth it could've been made out of velvet