Loud ass music

"Are you ready yet?" Aubrey asked staring her friend down. Her hands on her small hips. Aubrey was Daniella's best friend they were polar opposites, Aubrey was a skinny blue eyed  blonde that had more ass than thoughts in her head. She may have been dumb but she had an adorable button nose and clear skin. Daniella on the other hand was curvy a curvy brunet with large boobs and and an ass that was only there because she constantly worked out for it. Her thighs were her favorite part of her body. They were large and jiggly. She had freckles that sounded her facial features. Her green eyes and large lips stood out boldly with her dark skin.

"Hold the fuck on,"  Daniella did her last minute make up and and adjusted her top. "Okay now I'm ready."

(Daniella's outfit)

(Daniella's outfit)

(Aubrey's outfit)

"Finally we're gonna be late." Aubrey grabbed her keys and practically ran to the car. Not even fazed by the fact that it was already dark outside.

"We're three hours early how the fuck are we gonna be late?" Daniella yelled after her.

"We need to get front row! You two are destined for each other and I'm going to be the aunty of y'all's kids." Aubrey waved Daniella to the car.

"We've never even met he probably likes tiny blondes like you Aubs." Daniella strapped her seat belt and finished her make up.

"Dani that is not the right approach to meeting your husband." Aubrey pulled out of the drive way. "What song?" She asked once she was out.

"Anything by Olivia Rodrigo" Aubrey turned to her friend and furrowed her brows.

"I meant by Ethan." She said Turing her face into a warming smiling.

"I hate his music" Dani whined, "but I love him" she finished.

"What about Erase me? That's my favorite."

"Do I even have a choice?"

"Nope."

The rest of the car ride was full of Aubrey screaming the lyrics to Ethan Cutkosky's music while blaring the song. Dani sat there scrolling through Instagram when a suddenly a notification popped up saying that Ethan had just posted on his story. Suddenly she let out a loud squeal. Aubrey turned down the music startled.