"Afina how did you get here? What is it about your father that you wanted to kill me?" I ask. She flinch a little then she did the breathing exercise. "Colonel Graff sent me, every month in the command school they choose a hunter to find-"

"Command school?" I interrupted. "They open a year ago when you- they- um." She bit her lip. "They know what I did?" I ask and she nod her head. She's not the first one they sent and she's not going to be the last one either. "The Formics abducted my dad well that's what I thought." She sniffed again. "I wanted to kill you because you where going to revive the colony of Formics but the queen showed me everything. My dad he willingly went with the Formics to stop the war but Mazer's ship it went-" She cough and more tears slip down.

"You are Barry Summer's daughter?" I ask. She stare at me. "How did you know my father's name? Did the Formics tell you?" She ask. "They praise him and he is the first person who got the gift of comunicate." I explain. "Gift of what?" She ask.

Hey Ender!

"Feeble." His nose twitch. "Moldy! Oh where did you go?" Afina grab Feeble and hug him. Lady! My name is not Moldy! Afina scratch his ear. Yup I'm Moldy and keep doing that.

"Feeble I need more kinap berries." I said. He stare at me then hop to the rock. Can't I stay for a little while?

"It's your choice." He hop back to Afina, Afina is starring at me. "You understand him?" She ask. "That is the gift of communication." I point out. She fell silent again, starring at the flowing water. "You are in a different world, nobody is stopping you to change. How about a new name? Pick one."

She look at me then her lips pointed upward. "Sabrine, I would like you to call me by my first name and its Sabrine." She explained. I clap my hand once. "Sabrine it is." She smiled a little but her smile turned into a frown. "You know Moldy, does that means that you sent him to watch me?" She ask. She's using a warning tone.

Watch you? That would be great if that is all he ask me to do but no, he ask me to babysit you.

"First of all his real name is Feeble and yes, I sent him to watch over you." I answered. She close her eyes and she started shaking in anger, her fist balled. I watch her every move because she might swing that fist on my jaw, I may not know her well but I'm fully aware that she can wrestle me even with one hand behind her back.

She inhaled, exhaled, inhaled, then exhaled. "I need to-" She didn't continue, she pick up a rock as big as Feeble and threw it with one hand. I whistled as I watch the rock disappear into the night sky. She has a very disturbing anger management.

I know that you are smart but don't make a mistake by making her mad because you'll be next in line to that rock.

"Noted." I answer Feeble. Sabrine sigh heavily, her eye lids flutter. "I'm sorry." She said sheepishly. I nod my head. "Let's go, you need a rest." I offer my hand to her, she smiled and willingly take it.

I don't get it, what is so nice with your hand? I will never understand you humans.

Feeble follow us as I guide Af- Sabrine. Sabrine pulled her hand lightly to the one I'm holding but we didn't let go. "What?" She's looking away. "Aren't you? I don't know, going to wear a shirt or something?" I look down. I forgot that I am not wearing any shirt. "I have some back home." I pull her again. She followed until we reach the tribe. The Formics stop and stare at us, I felt Sabrine stiffened.

The Formics bow down to Sabrine, I step back and bow down to her also. I look at Sabrine, she's biting her lip. She must be feeling awkward by this, I walk to her and smile at her. I nod at the Formics and they stand. I pull Sabrine and the Formics walk back making a trail. I pull her in my house, I pull my drawer and took two shirts.