HI

SERRAH

(Readers 18 and above only)

It was past eleven when he arrived. I could hear the PSG members talking downstairs to Mark before I finally heard him enter the house. I heard him talk to Mark and then they laughed. All I hear is men talking to each other. Then the door opened. I was sitting on the bed with my laptop doing some work. When I turned, he was there looking at me and smiling. Damn, he is so sexy and hot. He is wearing Birkenstock slides, jeans, navy blue  collaredLa Coste shirt.

He approached me on the bed

"Working?"

"Yeah. Like you, I need to eat. And there is this president who is demanding our company for shares."

"Shares?"

"Donations."

"Not for him"

"Oo na.  You look good."

"Thank you. "

He sat on the bed beside me. Why do I feel nervous? Shet, Louise maghunos dila ka. Sabi niya cuddles lang walang sex. He took the laptop and placed it beside his duffle bag on top of the table. He then hugged me.

"This feels good. You smell good."

"Siyempre. I never smelled bad naman di ba!"

"Oo naman."

He pulled me down on the bed para nakahiga na kami. I am wearing a pajama shorts and a very loose pajama top. I changed from the jeans and blouse I used in coming here.

"Sexy legs ka talaga eh."

He pulled me close so I am practically lying almost on top of him. We were both whispering at baka marinig ng PSG na may kasama siya sa room.

He was rubbing my back when I felt his very even breathing.  I looked at him and he was already sleeping. I pulled the blanket up around us and lay down beside him. Yeah, i feel so tired and sleepy too.  I lay my head on his shoulder and in his sleep he pulled me closer.

LUKE

I woke up with her in my arms. The room is dark and she is so soft in my arms. What time is it? I checked my watch. 4:30. She told me that she needs to go to the office at 7 because she has a meeting with her Dad and some of the Dept heads and executives. And I need to be back in Malakanyang at 7:30. I told her that I will leave early so she could go to her office on time.

I could see her face with the help of light coming in the window from the light from the building signage. I dipped my head and gave her a peck on her nose. She stirred and opened her eyes. Shit bakit ang ganda mo?  Confused where she is and who am I probably. Then she smiled.

"Mr. President."

"Atty Jimenez"

"Is it time to wake up?

"No. Time to kiss you lang"

She smiled and placed her hand on my face. I kissed that hand too. Why is this feeling so normal. So ... then I kissed her. Damn, she even tastes good.  She kissed me back. I deepened the kiss. I pulled her on top of me. She straddled me.

SERRAH

He pulled my pyjama top off. And removed my bra. I was sitting on top of him now. He stopped kissing me and he kneaded my bre@sts. He sat up and lay me on my back he kissed me again and then went down to suck on my nips.

I moaned and he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Ssssshh baby, they might hear us. They are just outside."

"I want you, please don't stop."

"I'm not. I want you too. F*ck i want to f*ck you right now."

"Please, Mr President."

He pulled down and took my remaining clothes off me. Then he stood up to strip off his clothes.  He went in between my legs. I could feel him rubbing against me. Oh my.

He touched me between my legs with his fingers. I'm wet. And he went down to lick me there. Shit! I never knew this is how it feels when someone goes there. I wanted to shout but I bit the sheet instead.

"Luke, please."

"Say it again.what do you want?"

"Luke please. I want you. Please Luke."

He kissed me and inserted his finger inside my v@g!na and rubbed my tiny pearl

"Sir? "

There was an urgent knock on the door.

"Luke! Luke!"

"Oh!?"

"Kailangan mo nang bumalik sa Malakanyang. Nabaril si Vice President Guttierez"

"Sir?"

"Oo nandiyan na. Baba na kayo.Sunod na ako."

"Sorry baby."

I nodded and he kissed me again. He stood up and put on his clothes. I stood up to change in my jeans. He kissed me and hugged me before he left for Malakanyang.

And I was left only with the smell of his after shave and his perfume. Mark drove me to my parents' house. I thanked him and told him

"Dapat yung pinaan mo mag asawa na. Hibdi yung nangniistorbo ng abogada para lang sa cuddles."

"Hahahaha akala ko ba ikaw yung pakakasalan "

"In your dreams. Wala balak mag ka girlfriend yun, asawa pa kaya."

"Pikutin mo, tulungan kita."

"Ngek! Ayoko. Love has nonplace in my life now."

"But..."

"Sex has. Kaso hanggang cuddles na lang kami ni Mr President."

"Hahahah loko kang bata ka.  Tsaka pipili ka ba naman ng matanda. Siyempre cuddles na lang yun."

"Bakit ikaw wala ding asawa?"

"Wala. Pero ako may anak."

"Talo mo nga si Mr President."

"Siyempre mas guapo ako dun eh."

"Oo nga."

And we both laughed. Cool lang din si Mark. Pero in fairness, magka sing guapo lang sila ni Luke. Mas bata at mas maputi lang si Luke.

Author: please comment and vote. Thank you.