MAY I KISS YOU, MR PRESIDENT

LUKE

When we arrived at the place of my cousin, I thought he was already sleeping . Pero feeling ko umital ang pagka Marites niya, ayun gising at nanonood ng tv. When he saw us got in he introduced himself to Serrah. After some instructions that he will drive us both back he went inside his room and locked himself in. But before he did that, sinenyasan oa ako ng "Halla ang bata, isusumbong ka niyan sa tatay niya!" Gusto ko batuhin kaso he lughed silently and left. I looked t Serrah if she saw it. Hindi

I asked Serrah if it's okay to turn off the lights? She was confused at first and then she realized that I was doing it to prevent people seeing who are inside the house. The shades and currains were drawn naman pero I could not take the chance, it will jeopardize the PSG's job, baka manrelieve sila lahat dahil sa akin. Madadamay din si Serrah at Mark. Ngayon ka lang nag iisip, Luke? Very childish kasi ginawa mo. Bakit di mo na lang inimbita sa Malakanyang or isinama mga Security mo? Gagamitin ko ang PSG para samahan ako makipag date? Abuse of authority! Hindi, ungas. Trabaho nila tan. Palusot ka lang eh. Adventure at excitement inisip mo, childish!

I left the tv on, so yun ang pinaka ilaw na lang namin. I took some coke zero in the ref and a big pack of chips sa pantry. Mark is a single dad. His son is in California on vacation with his parents. David is 10. Mark is older than I am. Forty five. Hindi na siya nag asawa after David's mom passed away ten years ago.

I sat on the sofa beside her. She looked at me.

"Akala ko sa taas pa ng building tayo. Iniisip ko baka sa elevator madaming tao tayo makikita. Yun pala may sariling elevator."

"They own the whole building. Siya lang sumasakay sa elevator na sinakyan natin. Tsaka di naman ako humarap sa cctv. "

"You're close?"

"Dalawa silang best friends ko si Mark at si Hector. Yung may birthday ang anak kung saan binuhusan mo ako ng juice? Yun. "

"Sobra, tinapunan."

"Hmmm what are you watching?"

"He's watching Jerry Maguire. Di ko makita ang control eh"

"Di naman tayo manonood. Mag uusap naman tayo di ba?"

"Yeah."

"You like coke or chips?"

"Later siguro, just leave it there."

We became silent. Nakatingin kami pareho sa tv. Tom Cruise. Cheesy pala tong pinapanood ni Mark eh. Love story. There is a good half foot space between us.

"Why did you agree to see me?"

She asked

"I want to. I have been wanting to see you since that party at Hector's"

Not the first time na binuhusan ka?

"Binuhusan talaga?"

"Nabuhusan."

"Hindi kita nakita nun eh. Di ko pinansin. Di kita pinansin."

"Why do you want to see me?"

"Gut feel ng lalakinpag nakakita ng gusto nila."

"Define like."

"Like to do everything. Talk, touch, own"

"Parang kotse lang."

"You talk to your car?"

"You don't?"

"Sumasgot kasi mga kotse ko eh"

"Yabang."

Silence. Let her ask the questions. Make her comfortable

"Do you think I am cheap!"

"Nope."

"I actually do not care what you think of me. You realized we are not talking about intelligent stuff?"

"I don't care. I know you're smart. Twice summa cum laude. That's good enough. May i ask a question?"

"Yeah!"

"Why dis you come?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes."

"First out of curiosity. Second, to actually just flirt with you and ignore you after. Now, I dunno. "

"You don't mind me being old.. you know"

"I don't mind. Actually, I was more interested in older men than boys my age. Mga younger than dad but very older than I am mga, your age."

She leaned and took the can of soda. She opened it. The sizzling sound makes me think of the atmosphere in the room right now. I leaned back and stretched my hands. I relaxed. I have been too busy at work that I have not experienced just lounging on a sofa at home just like this moment. I watched her took a sip of her drink. Damn, just a simple sipping is still very sexy. I closed my eyes to kill whatever fire that's burning inside of me. Then i felt her knee on my thigh. I opened my eyes. Naka fold ang leg niya and her knee was on my thigh, i am not sure if she was aware of it.

"Why did you not get married?"

"Too busy working then I realized I was old already. And maybe because no one interests me that much to make me want to get married."

"How many girls have you dated?"

"A lot. Different race. Different cultures. Different countries"

"Do you think I'm a virgin?"

"Honestly? I was not thinking of that. Are you?"

"Nope."

"Okay"

"May I kiss you, Mr President?"

LOUISE

Bold are we not, Louise?

He removd his mask and hoodie when we got in the condo. He was only wearing a white collarless Polo shirt. And all i have been wanting to do was get on his f*cking lap and kiss him. So sexy and so young looking. Hindi siya mukhang forty. Late twenties of early thirties pwede pa.shet Mr President, I am so turned on with you right now na if you tell me to strip my clothes here, I would. Gag@ ka talaga Louise. Pano kung malaman niya na virgin ka pa?

Author: uh-oh someon is going to be in trouble here. Please vote and comment. Thank you