𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐𝘯 𝘈 𝘓𝘪𝘦 {52}

"Do you have a boyfriend...?"

------------------------------------------------------

"W-What" Your eyes widened at the slowly sudden question.

"Y/n, I'm sorry but it's hard not to suspect. You're never home, you're always on a device doing god knows what...you're active on insta even at 3 in the morning. Y/n look, if you had a normal family background, dating wouldn't be that big of a problem. But your brothers are mafias. You-- we can't risk anything. Try to understand."

You trusted Hoseok more than your brothers. Maybe because he thought before acting and didn't have major anger issues. Don't get yourself wrong. You loved all 4 of your brothers equally, but trusted Hoseok the most. 

But how much could you realistically trust him in this case? Obviously he will go tell your brothers. His intentions would be right but in the end the consequences would be bad for you.

You hated lying to Hoseok. But Jungkook meant so much to you. Even if you both were fighting right now.

"I don't..." He raised a brow.

"I don't oppa. Yes, I'm out of the house all the time...but that's because I want to explore everything I didn't in the past 18 years. I'm always on a device, But isn't everyone these days? I am active on insta at 3...because insomnia! None of this proves anything"

"Right...I'm sorry. I should've trusted you. I'm really sorry, Princess. Please don't let this change anything between us" The voice in his head screamed that his immaturity would pull you and him apart which was pretty audible in his tone.

You felt waves of guilt rush through you when he mentioned how much he trusted you. It was your fault for lying but why was he afraid?

You hated when you lied to people who blindly trusted you. But you also hated the restrictions.

They always say it was to protect you but you were a legal adult! You had the right to stay out until 12. You had the right to make friends who were guys. You had the right to date the person you loved.

"Hobi oppa...what if I do fall in love one day...?" His eyebrows rose.

"Have you never loved anyone?" Your question bewildered him.

"No. Never"

"So if I fall in love--,

"If you do, then you will end up hurt. Emotionally. Your brothers will never allow you to be with someone who isn't of their choice. Remember this before taking any steps, Kim Y/n" He left the cabin as you burst into tears.

You didn't even know what you were crying about. The fight? Your future with him? The fact that you will be someone else's someday? 

Maybe all of it together.

There you were lying to your brother for a man who you had a fight with.

Now that I think of it, the words 'caught in a lie' don't mean getting caught red handed. In my opinion, it means getting trapped in an ocean of lies just to hide one lie from your loved ones. And trust me when I tell you, It has to be one of the worst feelings ever.

What I did with Hobi oppa was wrong. But I swear, when time comes, I will fix everything with Jungkook and tell my brothers who I really love.

And when I do, no one will be able to stop me...

...because I will have Jungkook by my side

----------

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! KEEPING HER HIDDEN WAS YOUR JOB. BOSS IS GONNA KILL US. SHIT. SHIT" The man in entirely black attire yelled on top of his voice as the other men trembled in fear.

"NOW WHO THE HECK IS GOING TO GIVE HIM THE NEWS?!" He feared someone who was almost 2 decades younger than him. But maybe everyone did.

"S-Sir...I think Yuwae should. I-It's his fault!" Someone else spoke up.

"W-What! No! I can't. He will kill me!!"

"YOU HAVE TO IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT" 

With that the meeting between the group of 10 was dismissed.

---

Not one day has passed that he didn't think of you. Stress lingered in his mind.

Well it used to be a habit before he met you. But now, your hugs, kisses and voice erased all of those worries. All those problems away.

So being stressed again, felt a bit foreign to him.

"Nancy. One black coffee. Make it strong." He ended the call and continued his work.

"Jungkook this is your 6th cup this day! Black coffee is really bad" 

"Hyung please. My head really hurts. I can't put up with this health shit anymore" He massaged his temples as the older sighed.

Taehyung very well knew that only you could handle him. Either with an angry pout or a concerning sigh. Only you.

A knock on the door gained the duo's attention.

"What!?" Jungkook scowled, clearly not in the mood.

The door opened and revealed a man with a petrified look on his face.

"Boss, M-May I c-come in?" 

"You're already in, what do you wanna do now, sit on my face?!" 

"Jungkook..." Taehyung sighed

"S-Sorry" Yuvae stuttered

Yuvae knew that he would die in a few moments since Jungkook was already pissed. But he couldn't back off. With anxiety growing within him, he mustered up courage.

"B-Boss...our enemy...HRI...H-He...,"

"SPEAK DAMMIT!"

"JUNGKOOK CALM DOWN, WILL YOU?"

"What happened Yuvae?" Taehyung continued with a cold tone.

"Boss...

"he...

"h-he found o-out about h-her..."

--To Be Continued--

heyy butterzz!! please let me know what you think about this chapter. Please vote and feel free to comment!