Internships (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"Sure kid, whatever you say. Hey, let's go out to get some chicken and on our way there we can help people!" Hawks jumped up and opened the window.

"Did you even listen to what I said?"

"Last one outside is a loser." And he jumped outside the window

Izuku just cursed the pro hero and ran down the stairs to meet him outside.

"You are slow kid, we got to do something about that."

"Whatever, you promised me food." He hadn't eaten anything since that morning and so he was hungry.

"Yes, let's go! Come to ****** they have really good chicken there!" And a second later Hawks was just a red blur flying away and soon just a little red dot getting smaller and smaller.

"Fucking hell." Izuku had to run after him, it was a 2-kilometre run and Hawks was really fast, so he had to run his top speed. When he finally got there, Hawks was already sitting at a table with the menu in his hands, and Izuku was out of breath.

"Took you long enough, I already ordered drinks I hope you don't mind."

"Whatever." Midoriya sat down on the other side of the table trying to steady his breathing.

"You seem to say whatever a lot." Hawks noted.

Izuku just rolled his eyes. Suddenly a group of young girls, around Izuku's age swarmed around them.

"Look guys it's hawks!" one squealed.

"Can I take a picture?" another asked.

"Hawks may I have your signature please!?" some of them went to grab a pen and something he could put his signature on.

"Who is that other boy with him?" a girl with brown hair questioned.

"He is handsome though." Another said to her.

"Maybe they're family, like his cousin?" one of the said.

"Nah, they don't even look like each other." A blonde girl replied to her.

"I look nothing like my cousin." She threw back.

Hawks smiled at them "Hey kids, what's up?"

They squealed, Midoriya put his hand over his ears as he looked at the girls annoyed.

"Hawks sir, can we take a picture please?" the blonde one asked.

"Of course you can, do you want me to stand up?" he asked smiling

"No, no it's okay." She said quickly.

The girls took a picture with Hawks, and he gave each of them his signature.

"Here you go kids!"

"Hawks sir, I'm sorry if we are being rude, but who is the boy you are with?" the brown-haired girl asked.

"It's no problem, this is Midoriya Izuku, he is a first-year hero course student from UA, he is here with me for his internship."

"Oh, I didn't see him at the sports festival, did you guys?" she turned around to ask her friends

None of them had, "Oh that makes sense, he didn't participate." The hero explained

"Why didn't he." One of them asked.

"Personal reasons." Izuku replied before Hawks could even open his mouth.

"Oh okay, sorry I asked." The girl looked away flustered.

He opened his mouth to say something, but Hawks gave him a look, Izuku sighted.

"It doesn't matter." And he gave her a smile, a nice one.