Her heart squeezed in pain, as torrents of tears continued to cascade down her cheeks.

How would she pay for her next motel rent? How would she feed? The pay at the bakery was too little to support her, and most especially once again how would she pay for the freaking 2000 dollars dress?

Her eyes fixated on Damien and her hands placed together, still trying to see if he could have even a shred of pity on her, she walked a bit closer to him, and lowered herself to her knees, proceeding to plead once more. She was sobbing so bitterly that she felt like her chest would explode, or cease and her chest was also tightening in pain at the same time.

"I beg you...I have nowhere to go. P-please hear me out, just give me a chance. My certificate of employment is for a month only. I'd be gone before you know it. I will leave with no trace whatsoever. Please..." She trailed of, sadness and pain overwhelming her, and sobbing bitterly, bending even lower as she clutched the hem of his trousers, she added, "Just.. this once, let me just—"

She let out a gasp as he pulled himself away from her, kicking at her arm and making her fall backwards as he stared down at her with so much loathing, that it gave her chills.

"Take your filthy hands of me, you fucking gold-digging whore!" He spat, "What did you expect? That I would let you work here, if you begged me? You're just reaping the seeds that you sowed, and you're going to get exactly what you deserve. Get out of my club, you bitch!"

Madison's eyes stung.

His words were cutting deep. If it was anyone else she would still feel as hurt as helpless as she did right now, but the fact that it was Damien made it hurt ten times more.

The look in his eyes as he said those words... he completely despised her, and he was still holding on to the grudges from the past.

He was still hurt, he hadn't forgotten at all, and as it stood he didn't give a fuck about her pain and suffering now. He didn't want to know, he didn't even care and her begging was outrightly useless...

Damien didn't care about her, and it wouldn't bothered him either if she was out helplesss and begging on the streets.

He would still treat her the same, and with so much spite and loathing.

Tears streamed down her face once more, as she remembered that he had seen that old man molesting her... Damien had seen that he was all over her although she kept on protesting, and he had tried slipping his hands into her panties from her skirt.

Damien saw that she had been stranded... helpless, and had been mocked.

He had seen the way the rest of the men had only laughed, and no one had bothered to lift a finger nor come to her aid, but he hadn't come to her rescue.

The only thing he had cared about was the simple fact that she was working here, in his club and the fact that her very presence irritated him.

Where was the man that had always been protective and possessive of her, back then when they were younger?

The man that had loved her endlessly, and was always jealous whenever he saw her with any male companion?

The man that had engaged in unnecessary brawls and spats just because of her?

She even recalled the time, he had got into a bloody fight with her brother Mason, and how she had cried her eyes out until they had seperated.

Now, where was that man? She wondered, as tears slipped down her face.

"Please!" Madison begged, sobbing harder as she saw two bouncers approach, ready to drag her out, "Please, please, please..." She continued to beg, even as they already bundled her in a tight grip, facing Damien for their next orders which he gladly gave.