Tit fucking (Ot7)(Canon)(NSFW)

Start from the beginning

What they didn't know was that he very much did.

Namjoon was fully aware that he was oblivious to a lot of things. In his defence, he had to keep track of a lot of things, so sometimes, he tended to miss things. He tried to be the best boyfriend he could, but sometimes he would just miss stuff.

This was another thing he had missed, most likely he wouldn't have noticed it at all if it hadn't been for one Jackson Wang.

Jackson was the best friend that Namjoon was not exactly sure how he had deserved, but he was also not letting him go now. Jackson always noticed things that Namjoon himself didn't seem to know.

Which was how he had come to know exactly what was going on. They all went to the same gym, for multiple reasons, since they lived close to each other, and this specific gym was a VIP gym, so they didn't have to worry about getting spied on in the showers or other creepy stuff.

Taehyung and Jungkook had been with Namjoon at the gym, they had been... weird, but Namjoon was used to his boyfriends being weird at the gym, so he wasn't judging them. Yes, they were looking at him more than exactly working out, but maybe they were just trying to copy his form. At least that was what Namjoon naively had thought.

That was all shattered when both Jungkook and Taehyung slinked home after they were done working out, seemingly preferring to walk home in sweaty clothes instead of grabbing a shower at the gym, a sentiment Namjoon that Namjoon couldn't really understand, but if that was what they really wanted, Namjoon wasn't gonna judge them for it.

Well, he was, but he was not gonna do it out loud.

He was stuck considering if this was some form of sweat kink, and they had almost run away with their metaphorical tail between their lucks to get down and dirty with each other. He was brought out of those thoughts by Jackson almost doubling over laughing loud enough that Namjoon was suddenly happy that they were alone in the gym, nobody else crazy enough to join them for a 5 am workout session.

"What?" maybe Jackson had finally lost his marbles, which was probably not a good sign, it was gonna be very hard to explain to Mark why his boyfriend was suddenly locked up. Maybe they would be able to console him, Mark was very pretty after all.

He didn't get to think too much about it, which was probably for the best for everybody involved "they are running away like little children, terrified that you realise that they are horny brats."

"So this is a sweat thing?" Namjoon was open to pretty much everything, and while he appreciated a good greased-up man, sweat just really didn't do it for him when massage oil was a thing.

Jackson stared at him for a second, with the look of somebody who couldn't believe what he was hearing, before bellowing out in laughter again "you really didn't notice, did you? How are you smart, and so clever, but somehow the stupidest person I know when it comes to this?" he was shaking his head as he tried to stop laughing "thank god you are pretty because you are the most oblivious person I have ever met."

Namjoon had to fight himself not to pout because really it was not the image he was trying to show off "you are talking gibberish again."

Learning to speak fluent gibberish was an important part of being friends with Jackson, who often got excited and happy that he would go between multiple different languages in one sentence forgetting that not everybody was a polyglot.

Jackson grinned at him "they want to fuck your tits."

"My what?!" Namjoon sputtered, unable to stop himself from closing his arms protectively over his chest as if Jackson would just start groping said tits.