chapter sixteen

"jay oppa had a seizure."

heeseung quickly caught a taxi to go to the hospital. he had no time to wait for the bus in such situation.

heeseung was agitated. he trembled, tears ran down his face in streams. he tried to call eunseong, but she wouldn’t answer.

he was scared and the fact that he got to the hospital in twenty minutes didn't help. it was too long. he was trembling so much.

when he arrived at the hospital, he immediately ran to the emergency room. he found eunseong in front of the entrance. she was in tears. her whole face was red and swollen.

"is he alright? what happened?" heeseung imidiately asked, waking eunseong up from a trance.

"h-heeseung" she stood up "mum is inside, let's go together."

they came in. jay was lying on the bed with his eyes closed. there were a whole bunch of doctors around him, and his mother was sitting at his bedside. she cried a lot too, but it seemed as if she had calmed down. gently she held jay’s hand.

"mum" eunseong quickly went up to her, heeseung after her.

"i'm glad you came" the woman said as soon as she saw them "the doctors say it doesn't seem like he's going to wake up soon. what do we do?" she almost broke to tears again.

"don't worry, mum" the pink-haired girl gently hugged her "he's alright. why would suddenly something bad happen? he just fainted. you should go and get his things from the house. i'm sure he will be staying."

the woman just nodded and left the room, but before she did she gave jay a kiss on the forehead.

"so what exacly happened?" heeseung said, still panicking. he sat next to jay's bed.

"i went in to his room while he had a seizure. i tried to calm him down but he fainted" eunseong's eyes got teary again "what do we do? what if he doesn't wake up."

"you just comforted your mother saying that there's nothing to worry about and now you're saying this?"

"i just have a bad feeling about it" she sat on the other side of the bed and started touching jay's hair "it's all my fault, isn't it? if i had told our mum sooner, he would be alright" eunseong broke into tears.

"what are you saying? you made a promise with jay. it's good that you keeped it, it means you're a great sister."

"and if he dies am i a great sister too?" she continued on crying "he said he will take a role of our dad after he died. if oppa is gone, then who will do it?"

heeseung looked at jay, sadness on his face. he hoped he could wake up soon. so that nobody have to worry. things can't end that way.

~🦌~

"if he doesn't wake up i swear i will make him" jake said.

heeseung, jake, taehyun, kai and sunghoon were sitting in a corridor in front of the emergency room. jay was laying there for three hours now and he still haven't woke up.

"did doctors said something more?" taehyun asked with a lazy tone. they were all tired from crying.

"i'm not sure" heeseung sniffed as it wasn't so long since he was crying.

"i'm scared" sunghoon said, resting his head on jake's shoulder "why is he not waking up if he just fainted?"

they all got up when they saw eunseong leaving the emergency room.