chapter six

"what are you watching?" jay asked as he went down the stairs. he stood behind the sofa and watched tv his sister was using "a drama?"

"you wouldn't know even if i told you" eunseong mumbled and took a strawberry in her mouth. she had filled a whole bowl with them "it's 'extraordinary you'. i'm rewatching it."

"isn't that your seventh time watching it?" he asked, taking a strawberry out of eunseong's bowl.

"i just told you that i'm rewatching it!" she shouted quietly "you look pretty today, by the way" she said when she turned her head around and see jay's outfit "you really are a fashionista."

"do i really look okay?" he asked. his outfit wasn't anything special. it was just a white t-shirt that was tucked into flare trousers and a pair of air force that he got from eunseong for his last birthday.

"you're the best dressed person i know" she smiled and gave him a strawberry "you make clothes look better."

jay smirked when eunseong turned her head to watch the tv. sometimes her words were the only ones that could cheer him up.

"don't you want to go with me? to watch the match?"

"no thanks. i can pick you up after."

"if you say so" he smiled and took another strawberry "i'll message you." he said, going to the door.

"oppa."

"what?"

"if you feel worse go straight home."

"i will. i'm not a kid."

"sometimes you are" jay rolled his eyes, putting his hand on the handle "oh, right! isn't it going to be cold later? shouldn't you put something on?"

"it's okay, i'm not going to froze to death."

"you really are a kid. just go if you're not going to listen!" she let go a little "hmph" and came back to watching 'extraordinary you'.

jay rolled his eyes once again. she annoyed him, but was sweet. he wasn't that unlucky considering what little sister he got. if she only treated him as her older brother and not her younger brother.

~🦌~

jay quickly found himself on the school grounds. he went to the stands on the field and began to look for his friends. many people had already gathered there, everyone was talking or cheering at the players who were warming up on the field.

"jay park!" jay heard someone calling him and saw beomgyu, sunghoon, sunoo and some two other boys he didn't know sitting a little bit higher.

"hi everyone" jay said, sitting on a seat next to sunghoon.

"hi" they all greeted him cheerfully.

"i didn't know you knew each other" jay said to beomgyu and sunghoon.

"of course we know each other!" beomgyu shouted as it was getting louder "since i'm friends with heeseung, i met jake who is friends with heeseung and then met sunghoon who is friends with jake!"

"oh" jay nodded.

"by the way, this is jungwon and riki" sunoo spoke, pointing at two boys jay didn't know.

the boy with cat-like facial features looked younger, but he wasn’t sure about the other boy, because he seemed to be much bigger than all of them. he must have been very tall.

"that's jungwon, he's year younger than me" sunoo pointed at the boy with cat-like features "and this is riki. he's two years younger" jay's jaw almost dropped. he was so young and so big already, jay was teriffied of people like this kid.