shit.

Thinking of the damage caused to the ghost after he splashed the ghost with the bottled holy water before, he couldn't help but wonder if he was thrown in to reveal his original shape, right?

Really panicking now.

As expected, the Pope walked in front of the pool of water, and emphasized again: "It's better to stop pretending now, don't wait for me to throw you down."

"Meow!"

The black cat that was still being carried immediately turned around quickly and grabbed the Pope's arm, vowing not to die, and made a shrill cry to try to arouse the other party's sympathy.

How can you throw an innocent and poor little black cat into the water!

However, in the barrage this time, there are few people who sympathize with the little black cat, and the majority are gloating at the misfortune.

【It will definitely change back if you fall down】

[Drop the horse, drop the horse! 】

【Damn him, get him soon! 】

【Sit and wait for a wet body play】

The Pope stared blankly at the little black ball clinging to his body, and the other hand was about to pull it off, but the black cat grabbed his right arm and wanted to stick his claws in to stabilize himself, as if he was about to be caught. Lower the frying pan.

Hoyle may have hesitated for a moment, wondering if it was because the cat was afraid of water, but soon realized that the cat must be pretending.

It disappeared and reappeared several times, leaving traces of monsters, which must have something to do with monsters.

"Meow meow meow meow!"

It's good to discuss, bro, don't throw me in here, I haven't made up a reason yet--

The Pope pressed the cat's body with the other hand and slowly put it into the holy water. In fact, the pool was at least as deep as an adult's waist and crotch, so he didn't throw the black cat directly into it.

The next second, a faint black mist appeared from the pool, as if the black cat had leaked ink, or—the spell was lifted.

Now, the Pope saw it.

In the huge pool, the black cat disappeared as if it melted after entering the water, and was replaced by...

The Pope stood by the pool, his eyes still very calm.

"Clay."

In the center of the ripples on the water surface, a figure of a person slowly stood up, and at the same time was slowly retreating step by step, causing more splashes.

Yu Yuan really didn't know how to face the Pope, and was so embarrassed that he wanted to drown his head in the water on the spot.

His eyes were all red because he was slightly in the water. At this time, he retreated because of his guilty conscience, his face was also covered by wet hair, and he didn't dare to look at the Pope at all.