[No, I need the same style as the cat and cat priest]

[Yes, that black cat is not as good-looking as you]

"You are all filters. What is the difference between a black cat and a black cat? My character model is similar to the black cat in the mall, and the world is black as black cats."

[No, it's different]

【Look at the cat-ear cat-tail priest! 】

"Okay, there's no such thing, not to mention I have to go to work."

After interacting with the audience for a while, Yu Yuan arrived at the door of the Necromancer Bar. As soon as the door opened, the three teammates were waiting inside. This was what he had discussed with Chenxing before.

Seeing the priest coming, Lulu's face was a little guilty, but it wasn't her problem to be caught by a ghost. "Easy to resonate with ghosts" is the DEBUFF of Lulu's own character, and the teammates quickly talked about it.

What's really important is getting more information and where to go for the ghost game tonight.

"No one has found out about the seventh man yet, but I can provide another one that is slightly related - Morrison. I have some information, Morrison is Mrs Anderson in a previous marriage. child." Morningstar said.

"The 'seventh person' is more likely to be Duke Anderson's former child," Hei Chang said directly, "then start to check the family of Duke Anderson's ex-wife, maybe you can know that this 'seventh person' is hidden The reason for my identity, I tend to maybe cover up some family scandal or something."

Morningstar: "And the last known game - right eye heck, I tend to do it at the circus, and on the way there I heard a message that the circus has been doing weird things at night lately, There are also sounds of music coming from some abandoned tents, which should be a reminder."

Aside from the circus, if the medical hall really corresponds to the unknown seventh person as Hei Changzhi and Yu Yuan deduced, then there are two places in the medical hall and the church that have not played ghost tricks. Because these two would affect the safety of Hei Changzhi and Yu Yuan who had to go back at night, they had to be put last.

Lulu was about to say that it would be better for her to do another divination prediction, when the time comes to focus on protecting people in danger, Hei Changzhi made an excuse to prevaricate, "There are only four of us left, so don't need it. ."

In this way, they all walked in the direction of the circus.

On the way, Hei Changzhi quietly walked to the last Yu Yuan, and Yu Yuan was also surprised that she refused Lu Lu's abnormal action just now, and heard Hei Changzhi say: "I have a feeling that every time Lu Lu activates a skill, it is the only way to let it go. The opportunity for Mary's upper body."

Both of Lulu's main and auxiliary skills are related to divination. In addition to prediction, she will also use her talent to superimpose a certain degree of damage reduction and defense on these two teammates who are predicted to be dangerous. One of the important purposes of divination is to obtain BUFF.

"Lulu's skills are related to astrology prophecy magic. I feel that this also increases the opportunity for her to be caught. In short, I can't take this risk anymore." Hei Changzhi asked again: "Are you finished? Mine The treatment is also used to a limited extent on others.”