Chapter 55 Parallel Worlds Pt 1

Start from the beginning

???: LORDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

Margo: Big bro... What is that?

Nhazul just started gritting his teeth.

Nhazul: Why the hell is there an Ultra Beast here...?!

Without warning, Type: Null rushed forward to attack the Ultra Beast.

Nhazul: Silvally, wait!

The Ultra Beast attempted to use Shadow Claw, to hit Type: Null, but it wasn't effected, as Type: Null slashed it with Dragon Claw.

Type: Null: Vally!

???: LORD!!!!!

The Ultra Beast proceeded to use Brutal Swing, knocking back multiple pieces of debris, slamming into Type: Null and towards Nhazul and Margo.

Nhazul: Look out!

Nhazul quickly grabbed Margo, and jumped out the way.

Margo: Big bro!

Nhazul: I'm alright...

Nhazul's thoughts: Fighting here is too dangerous... There's too much debris around...

Nhazul: Silvally, we need to go! We can't fight here!

Nhazul attempted to recall Type: Null, but it resisted going into it's Pokéball.

Margo: It resisted it?

Type: Null, not listening to Nhazul, rushed forward towards the Ultra Beast again, now using Double Edge.

???: LORD!!!!!

The Ultra Breast proceeded to charge up Hammer Arm, aiming it towards Type: Null. As it attempted to dodge, it wasn't quick enough due to the weight of it's mask and is slammed through multiple pieces of debris.

Nhazul: Silvally!!!

Margo: Oh no!

As the Ultra Beast attempted to use Brutal Swing again, Nhazul quickly ran over to Type: Null, shielding it, and taking the strike, slamming him into a wall, shocking Margo and Type: Null.

Margo: Big bro!

Type: Null just continued to look at Nhazul completely shocked that it protected it.

???: LORD!!!!!!

Everyone looked over and saw the Ultra Beast charging up a massive blast, and firing it into the air, making Nhazul's eyes widened.

Nhazul: Oh no... That's Draco Meteor!!!

 That's Draco Meteor!!!