Chapter 55 Parallel Worlds Pt 1

Start from the beginning

Nhazul: Huh?!

Margo: Big bro? Where are we?

Nhazul: I have no idea... A desert?

Suddenly, Type: Null heard something in the distance, as the sound of something falling could be heard.

Margo: It's coming from over there

Nhazul: Let's have a look.

Nhazul picked up Margo, placing her onto Type:Null, as he got on behind her.

Nhazul: Silvally.

Type: Null: Vally.

Riding on the back of Silvally, the three of them made it to what appeared to be ruined city, shocking them.

Margo: A ruined city

Margo: A ruined city...?

Nhazul: I don't get it... just where are we?

Nhazul's thoughts: Did the Tapu Kokos send us here...? If so, then why? And how?

As the three of them continued walking, Margo looked over and saw something which made her eyes widened.

Margo: Is that...?

Type: Null: Silvally!!!

Suddenly, Type: Null started running off in a specific direction, surprising Nhazul and Margo.

Nhazul: Silvally?! Where are you going?!

As they reached it's destination, it threw both Nhazul and Margo off, growling at something in the distance.

Margo: What's wrong with Silvally?

Nhazul looked at Type: Null, and his eyes widened, looking in the direction it was looking.

Nhazul: Don't tell me...!

Suddenly, they heard the sound of large footsteps making it's way to them. Nhazul quickly got in front of Margo, as a large black claw grabbed the wall off a fallen building, revealing a massive black Pokémon with a large mouth on it's stomach.