Chapter 55 Parallel Worlds Pt 1

Start from the beginning

As Nhazul and Margo continued to follow Type: Null, they made their way into the forest, where they caught up to it, as it was standing in front of the Shiny Tapu Koko.

Margo: Pokémon?

Nhazul: Tapu Koko?

Margo: Tapu Koko?

Nhazul: It's one of the Guardians Deities of Alola. But this one's different from the others.

Margo: Different?

Suddenly, the normal Tapu Koko floated down next to the Shiny Tapu Koko, surprising Margo.

Margo: Another one?

The normal Tapu Koko looked at the Shiny one.

Tapu Koko: Koko?

Shiny Tapu Koko: Koko.

The Shiny Tapu Koko nodded it's head, as if giving confrontation to the normal one.

Margo: What do you think they're saying?

Nhazul: I'm not sure...

Suddenly, Type: Null started growling at the two of them, as they turned their attention back to Nhazul, activating Electric Surge, surprising him.

Margo: Electric Terrain?

Nhazul: Are they trying to battle?!

The Shiny Tapu Koko and normal one both started using an extremely powerful Discharge, their electricity clashing and combining together.

Shiny and Normal Tapu Koko: KOKO!!!!!!!

Margo: Big bro, what's going on?!

Nhazul I don't know!

As the electricity started surging even more, Nhazul quickly shielded Margo, as Type Null did the same, as they all were blinded and consumed by a bright light. As it died down, Nhazul looked down at Margo.

Nhazul: Margo! Are you alright?!

Margo: Y-Yeah... I'm okay...

Type: Null: Vally.

Nhazul: Thanks, for covering us, Silvally.

Margo: Yeah, thank you.

Nhazul then started looking around and noticed that they were all in some sort of wasteland, shocking him.