Episode 6

Next morning

Jin's pov

I woke up late this morning. I don't know why but today I feel too lazy . Somehow I managed to get up from my bed and go to fresh up myself.

I come back from the bathroom wearing my black suit . I go toward the mirror for the last check to see my all time handsome face. And then I went to the dining room.

I saw that everyone was present and they were already halfway through eating. I will also join them and continue. After some time, when they are done with their breakfast Namjoon said out ,

Namjoon: So hyung, today we had a big mission you remember na !

Oh shit , I totally forgot about that but still said ,

Jin : Y-Yes . I remember. When do we have to go ?

Jungkook: You forgot about it hyung. Don't hide it . It's clear on your face.

He said while everyone sighs .

Jin : ya ya . I forgot. Now tell me when we have to go ?

Namjoon: as always in the evening. Because it's a bit far from here . So we have to leave early.

Jin : ok . I'm also done with my breakfast. Now Let's leave the office.

Everyone started to leave and Hoseok was with me . He asked ,

Hoseok: Hyung, aren't you gonna visit her today?

Jin : How can we go today ? We had a mission today .

Hoseok: hmm ......

He said in a low voice and we both headed to our cars . He's maybe too excited to meet her .

Meanwhile.....

Y/N's POV

Last night, I fell asleep on the floor . I don't even noticed when I fall asleep while crying.

I was woken up by the knock of someone at the door of my room . I get up from the floor and try to stand but I feel too weak . My whole body was burning and I also felt dizzy. I again hear the knock and I said ,

Y/N : come in

Maid : mam, I just came here to inform you that you can eat your breakfast now...

Y/N: ok , I'll be there.

The maid went out of the room and I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I came back but now I feel more dizzy and my whole body is now aching and burning like hell .

I still managed to go downstairs but when I was living , my vision got blurred and lots of dots were in front of my eyes. Then I black out. Last thing I remember is the maids were saying to each other to call Mr Kim.

Authors Pov ____

Maid 1 : Oh god , what happened to her! What are we gonna say to Mr Kim?

The maids were scared that Jin would fire them ... Then one of the maids came to her and tried to wake her up but she was unconscious. When the maid shook her body a little, she noticed that y/N's body was really hot. It was burning and her cheeks were so red that it looked like she used blush .

Maid 3 : Don't worry, she is maybe having a really bad fever . Her body is burning like hell. And I hope she will be ok .

Maid 4: We should take her to her room.