Allure hated having her hands restricted, the only thing to was watch the episode of the real that they had playing on the large flat screen TV.

The door flew open, it was a natural instinct for everyone to turn their head and look at the door. In walked Kandi, she switched her purse from her right shoulder to her left as she approached the front desk.

What a damn coincidence? Allure thought to herself, she really didn't wanna fight while he was getting her new set. But if she had to, she would. Especially with how she'd been feeling.

The owner pulled out the seat next to her, and motioning Kandi to come sit. The two locked eyes as Kandi sat in the leather rolling chair, her face was twisted up as if she smelled something smelly.

Allure continued to watch her nails getting done, for Kandi to claim it was on sight she sure was sitting there as if she forgot who Allure was. Which was her best bet.

Allure carefully put her hand into the gel drying lamp, bumping Kandi's iced coffee in the process.

"Bitch." Kandi kissed her teeth, "Watch what you doing." She added with a scoff.

"You better watch them b words baby." Allure replied as she eyed her fully dried hand, satisfied.

"Bitch." Kandi poked, Allure laughed.

"Girl gone on." Allure chuckled, "Bitch you a eater, that nigga dick never even touched your walls."

"Bitch he told me he ain't even want yo fat ass." Kandi spat.

"I'm sure y'all never talked about anything since your mouth was always full of dick." Allure replied, she knew Moo well enough to know he never said no shit like that. He wasn't the pillow talk with hoes type.

Allure pulled a crisp hundred dollar bill from her purse and handed it to her nail tech, still no comeback from Kandi. She hopped out the seat and made her way to the door.

Moo and Allure shared a blunt as they sat on Moo's balcony, taking in the view of the city at night

Moo and Allure shared a blunt as they sat on Moo's balcony, taking in the view of the city at night. They wrapped blankets around them to fight against the cold weather.

"You changed your nails." Moo pointed out as he handed Allure the wood, "That shit fire Tink." He added.

"Thank you." Allure chuckled, she loved how attentive Moo was. Whether is was a new set, a hairstyle, or anything else—Moo always noticed and complimented her on it.

"Dallas is so pretty at night." Allure announced.

"It is." Moo agreed before hitting the blunt, he let it fill his lungs before exhaling. "I just can't stay here forever though." He added, Allure looked over at him. She was Dallas born and raised, she never even pictured life outside of the city. Only moving herself out the slums to a better area, which she did. She planned one more move and that was to Frisco, she wanted to build her "grown woman house" there.