𝟎𝟗. emotionless bitch

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞. emotionless bitch
:: bellysbonrad

"tonight is gonna be so much fun." taylor said, coating her lashes in mascara once more.

"i just hope it's not like the bonfire." belly replied.

"yeah... that was a disaster." stella laughed.

dinner was finally over and the kids were getting ready for a party nicole was throwing.

"you guys were there for 20 minutes. that doesn't count as a party." taylor told the conklin sisters.

"anyways, back to cam, he seems nice. cute. polite." taylor approved.

"i just thought i don't know- you'd be with someone that matches your energy." taylor shrugged, examining her lashes.

"what do you mean by that? cam matches my energy," stella frowned.

"he doesn't seem to be as sarcastic. he doesn't look like he goes to parties. does this boy even drink?"

belly glanced at stella, waiting for an answer.

"i mean- no. but that's 'cause he's cam." stella defended.

"yeah, i know." taylor turned to stella. "i just didn't know you would be with a guy like cam. maybe more like jeremiah. or conrad if he didn't hate your guts. just like a life of the party, sarcastic guy."

"first of all, jeremiah is a pain in the ass. did you see how he was poking fun at cam all dinner? and i'm the one who hates conrad's guts- not him." stella continued curling her hair.

"yeah right. as if i'm not always catching you glancing at the boy." taylor rolled her eyes, laughing.

belly watched stella, who finished the last strand of her hair. belly didn't know why stella would be glancing at him. she didn't know why she was getting so defensive. it made her stomach feel queasy- like she just found something out that she shouldn't have.

"it's glances of hatred, taylor. jesus christ. and stop catching me doing normal shit. we live in the same house- i can't avoid him forever."

"doesn't seem like glances of hatred to me." taylor muttered under her breath.

"we should wear these to the party." belly suggested.

"sure." stella nodded, fixing the flower crown to sit straight on her head.

"it's hot. we're hot-ass bitches." taylor grinned.

☼ ☼ ☼

"belly, you came!" nicole greeted the group as they walked into her house.

belly and nicole formed a new friendship. stella, however, just lingered there. nicole seemed to like belly more than she liked stella. she didn't know why. but that was okay, stella didn't mind.