FIELD TRIP- 1

THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS- fluff(I'm coming to a realization that I mostly write fluff) , (WARNING) smut(not in this particular chapter) and cursing.

____________________________________________

Jungkook fixes his sweater for the last time before he peeks around the wall.

He could see her approaching the staff room with Jennie in tow.

Quickly grabbing his books he mentally calculates the time it would take her to reach the entrance. When he hears the pair's footsteps nearing, he walks out, crashing into them.

"Oh shit!", Chaeyoung curses, then widens her eyes when she realizes she's still in school.

Chaeyoung looks up to meet the startled gaze of the very hot Science teacher, Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook was shocked at the curse that came out of Chaeyoung's mouth.

Who would've thought that an angel like her had the ability to curse? That too at school. 

"That's cute or whatever. But can you guys help me for a sec?", Jennie who was knocked down to the floor comments.

Chaeyoung then realizes that Jungkook had safely captured her in his arms, leaving Jennie to fall to the ground.

Jungkook stares into Chae's face for a beat longer before he straightens himself and clears his throat.

He bends down to pick up the things Jennie dropped while Chae hastily helps Jennie to her feet.

"Thanks for noticing me." Jennie quips at the pair.

Unbeknownst to them, they both blush with their heads lowered.

Jennie shakes her head in exasperation. These blind bitches.

Jungkook bows deeply, "Sorry, I should've been more careful."

"No. It's our fault, we shouldn't have rushed into the room so quick."

Jungkook shifts awkwardly on his feet.

"I guess we'll go then.", Chaeyoung blurts and pulls Jennie in with her.

Damn it! I fucked it up. Jungkook beats himself up inside his head at failing to deliver the big ass speech he had prepared to ask Chaeyoung on a date. He grew frustrated at his inability to properly form a sentence when he was in her presence.

"Unnie, I think you made it obvious!! What if he knows now? This is so embarrassing." Chaeyoung whispers to Jennie as soon as they get out of Jungkook's earshot.

"Don't worry. He's oblivious as fuck."

"You think so?"

"Mhhm."Jennie hums in agreement. "Just like you...", she whispers to herself.

"What was that unnie?", Chae asks.

"Nothing." Jennie shakes her head in amusement.

The two of them were so in love and it was obvious to everyone around them. They all knew that the two had feelings for each other. Hell, even the kids knew that they had a crush on each other but the two in question were dense as fuck. They wouldn't figure it out till one of them decides to confesses their feelings. You would think that with the countless teasing they receive from other people that they would have figured it by now but, no. They always mistake it for people teasing them for their individual crushes and not that they were getting teased for being so transparent about their feelings and still not figuring it out.

Somehow the two supposedly genius teachers were idiots when it came to their love life.

The other teachers even had a betting pool going around, ranging from who'd confess first to how long it would take them to get together.

At this point other teachers who were interested in the pair had already given up knowing they would never be able to get their attention.

The two have never wavered from their attraction to each other despite not confessing their feelings.

_________

Beomgyu watches his two teachers fumble in the hallway trying to make awkward conversation.

"Ahh.. they're at it again."

"Who?"

Beomgyu signals in their direction and Hyunjin follows his line of sight and sighs in realization.

These two.. When will they get together?

"It's been two years and they still haven't gotten together. We'll graduate this year and they'll still remain single."

"Aish! Just watching them gives me a headache. It's as simple as saying, 'Hey, I like you. Wanna go out?' So frustrating."

"Tell me about it. Ms. Park is my favorite teacher and I want to see her happy. Can't Mr. Jeon grow some balls and ask her out?"

"Why does he have to ask her? What if she asks him?", Ryujin who was listening in on their conversation, asks.

"But our Ms. Park is so shy and quiet. I don't think she'll make the first move. So it has to be him."

"You never know. She might be the one to ask him out. Mr. Jeon might look like a scary dude but he's really timid. Ms. Park on the other hand....", Ryujin trails off recalling her English teacher punching a dude who tried groping one of her students. Ms.Park was one bad bitch, she would know, she was her cousin after all.

"Anyways... I don't think either of them will make a move first. They need someone to push them together.", She states thoughtfully, already cooking up a plan.