Energon Harvester

You are working on another robotic arm. The one you had been working on had developed a cooling issue after placing the stainless steel coverings and would start to melt the protective sleeve for what remained of your arm. So now you are redoing it because in order to fix the problem on the original arm you would basically have to replace over half of the components with new components. So you decided to remove the coverings and have the arm put aside for now. 

Arcee: Hey, Bulkhead and Miko just got back from an energon scouting recon and they think they found something interesting.

Y/N: What do they think they found?

Arcee: Just an old human painting of an Energon Harvester.

Y/N: What?

Arcee: Yeah I know, unfortunately it was destroyed but Miko got a picture of it just before it happened so Ratchet is going to pull it up on the command center monitor to get a better look at it.

Y/N: Well, let's go see if this is for real or not. Because if it is, then having it is going to make getting energon a lot easier.

So you set down your tools and turned off everything you where using for now. Then walked out and went with Arcee to the control center.

As you walk in you see Optimus looking at the picture.

Optimus: It is indeed an Energon Harvester, a powerful tool created by the ancients to remove raw energon from any source.

Raf: Greek gods knew Autobots?

He, Jack, and Miko were up by the human part of the control center. You walked up to join them.

Optimus: No. The ancients often used the art of a given era to conceal messages. This Fresco was likely a signpost indicating a harvester's location hidden somewhere on this planet.

Jack: Uh, Optimus, if the harvester removes energon from anything, and you all have energon pumping inside you...

Optimus: In Decepticon hands, the harvester would be a devastating weapon.

Y/N: Making it all the more important to get to it first and keep it away from them.

You say as you join the kids.

Miko: See? You were a genius to total that painting.

Arcee: Milo's not wrong. How can the Cons find the Harvester without the fresco?

Raf: With high speed internet. If you do an image search for "Greek God" and "Golden Orb," this pops up. It's in a museum.

He shows everyone on his laptop.

Y/N and Arcee: That the real deal?

You both ask Optimus then look at each other wondering how you two said that in sync.

Optimus: Contact Agent Fowler.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Fowler's voicemail: You've reached Special Agent William Fowler. I'm currently on an intensive training retreat and unavailable until Tuesday.

Ratchet: I hate talking to machines.

Optimus: Without Agent Fowler's direct aid, we will have to confiscate the Harvester on our own.

Jack: Whoa, whoa, whoa. "Confiscate"? As in steal museum property?

Raf: That sounds... illegal.

Y/N: It is, but unfortunately its our best option at the moment.

You are now sitting at your own work station taking a look at the museum's blue prints to see how many cameras you have to worry about, and such.