The Old Switch-A-Roo

You where in you room working on a prototype robotic arm to help replace your missing arm.

Arcee: Y/N, you in here?

Y/N: Yeah just working on something.

Arcee: Oh, what are you working on?

She walks in to see.

Y/N: Hopefully something that if it works, I'll technically have two hands again.

Arcee: You're trying to build yourself an arm?

Y/N: This is just a prototype. I'll build another one that will hopefully have some features that I would like for it to have, that if past experience has taught me anything then they'll come in handy. But for right now I'm just going to focus on building a functioning arm.

Arcee: Need any help?

Y/N: No, I don't think so, at least not right now, thanks for asking though.

Arcee: Alright, though you should know that an old friend of Bulkhead's is going to be here soon.

Y/N: Really?

Arcee: Yeah, apparently they were both part of the same war unit back on Cybertron.

Y/N: Ah, so that means that they are a Wrecker.

Arcee: How do you know that?

Y/N: Bulkhead has told me a few of his old war stories while we've gone looking for energon deposits before the cons made themselves known again.

Arcee: Well, his ship should be getting close to the landing coordinates here soon. So if you want to see him when he gets here you'll probably want to make your way to the control room here soon.

Y/N: Alright let's go, it's probably not going to do me any good if I don't take a break from this every now and then.

You get up from your desk and walk over to Arcee.

Y/N: Alright, let's go. We don't want to have the others wonder if we are going to help greet the new guy.

The two of you start walking to the control room and see that no one is at the command center checking the progress of the ship.

Arcee goes and does that and you go up the steps to get a closer look.

Everyone then starts coming in.

Optimus: Arcee, what is the progress of Wheeljack's ship?

Arcee: Wheeljack's ship is approaching the landing zone.

Raf: You think he's here to visit?

Miko: Maybe he'll stay! Hmm. Have to find his own human, though.

Raf: What about Y/N?

Miko: Isn't he Optimus'?

Y/N: Nope, besides I don't have an official guardian unlike you three because I am an adult and I can handle myself.

Ratchet: Ground Bridge cycling up.

The main switch to the Ground Bridge sparks and the screen becomes fuzzy until Ratchet hits it and it goes back to normal.

Ratchet: Blasted scraplets! Equipment hasn't been the same since the infestation.

Jack: So, Wheeljack's gonna land halfway around the world and then you'll bridge him here?

Y/N: We can't risk the location of the base until we know that the Cons aren't tracking him or until we know weather or not he'll be staying.

Miko goes to talk to Bulkhead.