MECH RISES

Author Note: I'm back! Work has finally slowed down enough to give me time to write again so I'm going to try to get as much of this story done as possible. So expect a lot of random updates hopefully!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Fowler: Prime! Prime!

Y/N: What does he want now?

It's been almost a month now since everything with the fake Wheeljack and everything. The team has been laying low since then and has been keeping an eye out for Decepticon activity to determine if there was any chance that the base's location is compromised. Meaning that most of the time the team has stayed at base and only gone out when necessary. So far you are about your wits end with Miko who has been complaining about not being able to go off roading and such with Bulkhead. You've also had to make sure that everything that was yours is now under lock and key now sense you caught Miko trying to find some of your guns that used to be hidden around the base for emergencies but until you could trust the kids not to do something stupid with them you gathered them up and locked them away so then they can't get to them.

You've also nearly finished a prototype prosthetic robotic arm for yourself. Fowler sent some information on prosthetic limbs that the military provided their soldiers with, it was a nice gesture and all but it was pretty much useless sense you were using the knowledge of what you had learned about Cybertronian biological structure to help design and build your arm.

You for the most part have it completed but you still need to figure out what to plate the outside of it with and finish programming the thing, so then you don't accidentally crush things as though they where nothing. Let's just say that you've broken quite a few cups, boxes, and such while testing the arm.

Optimus: Special Agent Fowler? To what do we owe-

Fowler: What else? Cons!

Y/N (Mutters under breath): I know that he's got a problem but he doesn't need to be rude.

Fowler: I chased them off with some hard ordnance, but not before they blew me out of the sky.

Miko: Again?

Fowler: They tried a smash and grab for the D.N.G.S.

Arcee: The... what's it?

Y/N: Dynamic Nuclear Generator System, it's basically a nuclear version of a gas powered generator, it brakes down atoms that are put inside it and creates power from it. Basically if an atomic bomb and a gas powered generator had a baby that would be it. Though as far as I knew they were still working on designing the thing.

Ratchet: Why would Starscream bother with such primitive technology?

Fowler: I'm guessing to make a big fat primitive weapon of mass destruction. If this baby were to melt down, it would radiate this state and the four next door.

Raf: Uh... did Agent Fowler say what state he was currently in?

Y/N: He didn't.

Fowler: I'm a sitting duck here, Prime. I need you to spin up your bridge and send the D.N.G.S. to its destination before the Cons come back for it.

Y/N: Oh, no no no no. Bad idea! No way!

Fowler: What? Why?!

Prime: I'm afraid that sending such a volatile device through a Ground Bridge is out of the question.

Y/N: Yeah if it melts down while being bridged it can make it so then the radiation could cover the entire planet and it's "Sayonara" to all life on earth!