Return of the Decepticons

You are with Cliffjumper as he scouts for energon. You and him are talking to Arcee as you all scout for energon. Though it's more like you're watching for energon signals while Cliff is telling you and Arcee some of his recent activities sense he has been more or less goofing off since the Cons have been off the grid for about three years now.

Cliffjumper: So, there I am on the lookout, when out of nowhere, these high beams light up my rear view. And then it hits me. I'm illegally parked.

Arcee: Another parking ticket?

Cliffjumper: Better - the boot.

Arcee: Big metal tire clamp impossible to remove.

Cliffjumper: BINGO! So, the local police do their thing, and I let them get all the way down the block. That's when I kick off my new shiny shoe, and BANG!

Arcee: New York's finest soil themselves.

Y/N: Yep, and that's why I'm babysitting him as we look for energon. So we can get Fowler to stop complaining about the team's current driving records.

Cliffjumper: You know me, guys. Mess with Cliffjumper-

Y/N and Arcee: And you get the horns.

Cliffjumper laughs at the two of you for the fact that the two of you said that in-sync.

Arcee: Not sure how that complies with rule number one, keep a low profile.

Y/N: Hence the reason I am watching him. So the he'll have to keep a low profile.

Cliffjumper: Patrolling for energon out here in Dullsville gets lonesome. Almost makes me miss the Decepticons.

Y/N: You could have just ask for me to come along instead.

You pointed out.

Arcee: We're alone wherever we travel on this rock, Cliff.

Suddenly yours and Cliff's scanners start beeping as they pick up a signal.

Cliffjumper: I'm getting a signal.

Y/N: Me too.

Arcee: Need back up?

Cliffjumper: Do I ever need backup?

Y/N: We'll let you know.

Cliff then turns sharply to where the signal is coming from.

Y/N: Careful there. As far as we know it's just a glitch or a false reading on the scanners.

He ignores you and speed up to which you shake your head and chuckle at his childish behavior. He pulls up to what looks like a really old crater with energon crystals growing inside of it.

Cliffjumper: We just found a whole lot of energon

You reach into Cliff's back seat and grab your cybertronian enhanced rifle, and hopped out of Cliff's vehicle form.

Cliff then changes into his cybertronian bot form and follows you closer to the edge of the crater.

The two of you then hear something fly over head and look up to see the Decepticons warship flying over head.

Cliffjumper: Decepticons.

Y/N: (sarcastically) You don't say, and here I was thinking it was Santa Claus.

One of the ships guns aims itself at the two of you and fires. You jump away in time and Cliffjumper is knocked back into the crater.

Y/N: CLIFF, YOU GOOD?

Cliffjumper: (Jokingly) Yeah, let's do that again!

Then a hatch on the bottom of the ship opens up and Decepticon drones are coming out in an attempt at surrounding the two of you.