Chpater 4. The project

Eddie came back into the room with a white poster board and a few markers. "Um. Yeah this is all I have so I hope it works." Eddie said looking at the poster. "Yeah that will do, now can we get this done." Y/n said. "Jeez okay madam" Eddie said laughing. Y/n smirked while Eddie sat down on the bed and they started to think about things to write. "How am I supposed to think of something I like about you when you're annoying?" Eddie said looking at y/n. "Oh shut up Munson I don't have any ideas either" y/n said hitting Eddie's arm. "You know.. you're not so bad outside of school" Eddie said smiling. "Maybe that's one thing u can write about me" y/n said looking at Eddie. Eddie started to write down what he had said on the poster board. Y/n was still trying to think and then she had an idea.

When Eddie was done writing on the poster y/n grabbed one of the markers and wrote on the poster "your smile is very pretty :)". Eddie stared at it for a little while and y/n was starting to regret writing that down. "Sorry if you want me to cross it out I can". Y/n said looking down and playing with her fingers. "No y/n it's okay, I like it" and said with a big smile on his face. They continued to write things they liked about each other and they were finally done. "Damn, we did really good!" Y/n said holding the poster with a smile on her face. "Hell ya we did!" Eddie said. "Hopefully mr Curtis will give us an A".

Sorry if this feels rushed! I was super busy today and it's already 2 in the morning so sorry if it's not the best writing ever haha