Chapter 1. Zoned out

We only had 1 more week of school left until it was finally summer break. Y/n couldn't wait to get out of school and go hangout with friends and sleep in. "maybe I can try skating, or maybe even try baking a triple towered cake! Or maybe even try to- "Miss Harrington!" Y/n's teacher snapped. "Uh. Ya?" Y/n said realizing she has been zoning out for the past 10 minutes. "Would you mind telling the class what we have been talking about for the past ten minutes?" Miss crackle said with furrowed eyebrows. "um. We were talking about the-the, um" y/n had no idea what the class was talking about and as the whole class was staring at her, her face got bright red like a tomato. "Awwww miss Harrington has no idea what we are talking about" Eddie said as he started laughing. Y/n turned behind her and gave Eddie the middle finger. Eddie gave her the middle finger back while smirking. "Alright that's enough!" Miss crackle said. "I am so done with you two fighting over everything. You can work out your problems after school in detention". "What! But that's not fai-". "Enough!" Miss crackle yelled "I will see you BOTH in detention". "But I-." "No buts! Unless you want detention for the rest of the year? Got it miss Harrington?" Y/n stayed quiet while Eddie was in the back of the classroom laughing.