Chapter 3. Eddies trailer

As we were dismissed from detention I walked out of the classroom 309 while Eddie was behind me. "So uh, wanna go to my place so we can get this stupid project out of the way?" Eddie asked with an annoyed tone. "Yeah whatever" y/n said clearly not wanting to do this either. Eddie handed y/n a note that had Eddie's address on it. "Meet me at my place at 6" Eddie said with a smirk. Y/n nodded her head as she walked past Eddie and pushed the door open and walked to her car. As y/n got into her car she looked at the note Eddie handed her. Although y/n and Eddie have been enemies for the longest time, she was excited to hangout with him outside of school.

When y/n got home it was about 4:30 and right as she walked through the door Steve was sitting on the couch watching tv making out with some girl. I gagged and Steve obviously heard me which was the plan. Steve stopped making out with the girl and got up. "Where the hell have you been?!" Steve said as he ran over to y/n. "I was just at detention.. it's not a big deal." Y/n said trying to walk past Steve and to upstairs into her room. "Not a big deal?!" Steve said "I've been worried sick!." "Well clearly not to much, so just go back to making out with that chick" y/n said annoyed. Steve tried to talk to y/n but she ran upstairs and slammed the door.

Y/n rubbed her temples as she was getting an awful headache, "holy shit-." She said laying on her bed with her eyes closed. "My head is pounding" she thought to herself. Y/n set an alarm for 5:30 that way she had time to get ready to go to Eddie's house. And soon enough y/n was dead asleep. 'Bing bing bing.... Bing bing bing...bi-." Y/n slapped the top of her alarm clock as she got up out of bed. Y/n looked at herself in the mirror and realized her makeup was all down her cheek and she had dried drool on her chin. "I am not sleeping beauty, that is for sure.." y/n wiped off the extra makeup and reapplied some new mascara and a little bit of eyeliner. She touched up her hair and put on some lipgloss.

The clock read 5:50 and as y/n was about to head out the door Steve stopped her and said, "where do you think you're going?". "I'm going to someone's house to work on a project.." y/n said hoping Steve wouldn't ask who because Steve hates Eddie. "Oh ya? And who is that someone y/n?" Steve said with one eyebrow raised up. "Eddie." Y/n said quietly. "WHAT!? absolutely not, you're not going to the freaks house! He's probably gonna drug you- or give you alcohol or-." Y/n shoved Steve out of the way and went out to her car. "GET BACK HERE!!" Steve said running after y/n. "Catch me if u can!" Y/n said laughing. Y/n made it to her car and locked the door. She flipped Steve off and drove away.

The time was 6:02 and y/n pulled up to Eddie's trailer. "Isn't there where max lives?" I thought to myself. I got out of my car and Eddie was on the front porch smoking a cigarette. "You're 2 minutes late" Eddie said sarcastically. "Aw boo hoo" y/n said laughing. "Welcome to my castle" Eddie said opening the door. It smelt of Eddie's cologne and cigarettes and y/n loved it. "Sorry it's a little messy, the maid took the week off" Eddie said picking up some clothes off the floor. "It's fine, let's just get this stupid project over with so I can go home." Eddie smirked. Eddie led y/n to his room and it felt wrong but so right. Y/n and Eddie stared at each other for a good 10 seconds before snapping back to reality. "Um, let's get this project done with" Eddie said looking at y/n's lips. Y/n sat on Eddie's bed while he went to grab the poster and some markers. Even though y/n and Eddie hated each other, there was something about him in this moment that made her feel safe.

Next chapter: the project