I love ya too

Daryl's P.O.V.

She got up and ran. This is something new for me to process. She loves me. No one but Merel loves me. I know it was just me seeing things back at the creek when I was looking for Sophia when I saw Merel. When he said he'll be the only one that will ever love me. I know it wasn't really him but I believed he would be the only one to love me.

It then hit me. She does love me, and I love her.

Quickly I get up and run after her. She goes over to the fence and went to open it.

"ALEX!" I scream.

She doesn't stop, only runs out of the gate, towards walkers. My running quickens.

"ALEX STOP!" I scream.

She runs straight past them and into the woods. Just before she disappeared into the woods he cloths ripped off her and her body was replaced by a giant white wolf. I cant just leave her out here alone.

I get past the walkers and over to where her cloths are. Her knife laid on the ground and i quickly pick it up then follow her.

Her trail was easy to follow until they stopped. They went from wolf print, to humans feet, then nothing. I looked around and saw something move in the trees.

"Alex I know your there." I say.

Nothing was said.

"Alex please just come down and talk to me." I say looking at a figure in a tree.

"What's there to talk?" Her voice echoed threw the trees.

"Alex ya know what I'm talking 'bout." I answer.

"About the words I said?" She ask.

"Yea." I answer.

"They were a mistake," She says, "I saw the way you looked at me when I said them. You looked like you didn't believe them."

"Alex just talk ta me face ta face." I say.

"I can't." She says.

"Why not?" I ask sitting on the ground against a tree.

"Because I'm a mistake." She says.

"Yer not a mistake." I say back.

"Watch out." She says.

I look to my side and see two walkers. "So what?" I ask looking at the ground in front of me.

"Your not gonna kill them?" She ask.

"Why kill them?" I ask, "My own girl wont talk ta me face ta face. Them killin' me and eatin' me might feel betta then what yer doin'."

I could hear the walkers come closer. I waited for their bites but instead a wolf fell from the trees ripping them apart.

"Why did ya kill 'em?" I ask causing her to turn to face me.

You know why She says in my head.

"Why don't ya turn human so I can talk ta ya." I say.

The crack of bones came from her direction and I hear walking towards me. I look up at her to see she without any cloths. I slip off my jean jacket and hand it to her. She takes it from my hand and slips it on. She comes and stands in front of me.I

I stand and rest my hands on her hips. I pull her closer to me.

"Daryl stop I kno-" She started.

"I love ya too." I say then place my lips on her's. Her arms went around my neck and she tugged at the ends of my hair. I groan in our kiss and pushed her aganist a tree.

It was very heated before Alex stopped it. "Daryl they'll hear us." She moans.

I take my mouth off her neck and smirk. "Come on I know somewhere." I say taking her towards the prison.

She quickly grabbs some cloths and puts them on, then we leave on my bike.