Daryl

Alex's P.O.V.

"Where the hell is your group!" The man over me yelled.

I sat in the old wooden chair and didn't respond.

He chuckled before leaving. Minutes later a different man came in. He had on a white wife beater with a tan shirt over it, unbuttoned. His hand was missing then i noticed it was the man who took me.

"Now sugga' ya' gonna tell ol' Merel where ya' camp is." He smiles.

"N-No." I choke out.

"Come o' sugga' ol' Merel is gonna get ya' group here ta' keep 'em safe." He gives another evil smile.

I didn't say anything. He harshly grabs my throat and shoves me on the ground.

"I aint askin' nice no more," He spats, "where is ya' danm camp!"

I again say nothing. He forcefully jams his boot deep inside my stomach. I scream out in pain as he repetitively does it over and over again.

"Where *kick* is *kick* ya' *kick* danm *kick* camp!" He spats.

My only response is screams in pain and fear. "I d..don't c..care how m..much y..you hurt me," i say threw sobs, "I w..wont t..tell."

"Let me go get Governor he'll teach ya' how ta do as told." His evil grin comes again.

He leaves and i lay on the cold, blood covered concrete floor. I tried to move but instead i stay as so much pain comes over me. A man comes in and I don't even pay attention to his looks. My only concern is to keep Daryl and the group safe.

The man crouches down and looks at me. His hands harshly pick up my face from the concrete floor and make me look up at him.

"Your a pretty one," He gives the same evil grin, "Now your going to tell where your camp is or I'll punish you."

I dont respond.

He picks me up and drops me on the table the sat in the center of the room. He takes my hands and pin them above my head.

"Where is your group?" He ask.

"Go to hell." I spat.

"Fisty," he smirks, "the fisty ones are the funner ones."

He starts to run his hand over my area and my wolf takes over. I go to shift but was stopped as i was thrown across the room and my back hit the tin walls.

"A wolf too?" He smirks, "I've messed with your danm kind. Their actually better then humans in bed. Tell me are you mated?"

I look away from him.

"Ahh now i see why you won't tell where your group is," he smirks, "how about you tell me where your group is and i won't hurt your beloved mate or I'll send two of my wolves and kill your group and your danm mate."

"N-Never." I choke out and pain comes threw me.

"Ok then," he rips my shirt off, "I'll need this to find your group."

He leaves the room and the redneck comes back in. What was his name? Merel?

"Looks like ta gov had fun." He smirks looking at my exposed chest.

He must had ripped my bra too. I quickly cover my chest with my arms and try to hid myself. I start to cry at the thoughts of a wolf ripping Daryl to peaces.

"S..Save me D..Daryl." i whisper threw cries.

"Daryl who?" Ask the redneck. I had clearly caught his attention.

"Dixon," i answer hoping he wont hurt me again, "D..Daryl Dixon."

"Ya' know my baby brother?" He ask crouching down.

I slowly nod.

"Where is he?" He ask.

"A..About to be d..dead if he i..is f..found." i answer still keeping our prison a secret.

He takes his tan shirt off and lays it over my brused body. "What is he ta ya'?" The redneck as calmly.

"Y..You won't b..believe m..me." i stutter out as more pain went thfew me.

"I work with two danm wolves." He says in a joking manner.

"I..I'm a w..wolf," i look down at my blood that i coughed up when i was being kicked, "H..He's m..my mate."

"I'm gonna get ya' and ya' Chinese friends outta here," he says, "and in return ya' take me ta my baby brother. Deal?"

I slowly nod my head. He quickly left to find a way to get Glenn and I out. My eyesight started to get blurry and

Save me i send to Daryl's mind before i black out.