Almost raped

Daryl's P.O.V.

I woke uo with Alex laid ontop of me. She peacefully slept while her arms wrapped around me and her legs tangled with mine. I felt something around my mini me. I slowly lifted Alex off me and placed her gently beside me. I had noticed I was still in her when I lifted her off me.

I sit up and take the condom off before throwing it in a zip-lock bag. I grab cloths and pull them on then i take Alex's cloths and dress her. I had accidentally ripped her tank top last night so i just put one of my shirts on her. I lift my crossbow up and sling it around my back then walk out of the cell.

I take the keys and make sure the main doors to A were locked before I left. I don't want anyone or anything to get her. I was greeted by the smell of cooked meat when I entered B.

"Where's ya girl?" Merel ask coming up next to me.

"None ya danm business." I snap.

I know why he wanted to know where she was. He wants to steel her from me. He is just jealous because he can't straighten his danm ass up and get him a girl, so he wants to take mine to make it fair.

Merel grunts before leaving and walking off somewhere. I sit next to Rick and Glenn, after grabbing some cooked squirrel, and we all talked about what was needed to be done today.

Alex's P.O.V.

I was taken from my slumber by someone touching me.

Bred My wolf commands Bred

I moan as the hands of whoever it was grazed their rough fingers over my skin. The skin texture didn't feel like Daryl's.

No its not Daryl I try to protest from my wolf.

Breed Was her only response

Daryl's P.O.V.

I felt the need to check on Alex. I felt this feeling of fear come threw me and I know it wasn't from me so i figure it's from Alex.

"I'll be right back." I say to Rick then head to A.

"Alright." Rick responds.

When I entered block A I hear Alex's moan. The hell? I walk up the stairs and see someone over her. I throw my crossbow on the ground and grab my knife. Quickly I rush in and throw the person off her and put the knife to his throat.

"Whoa baby brother," Merel's voice echos threw the cell, "Ya gonna kill ya own brother?"

"Ya 'bout raped MY girl!" I screamed.

"She came on me!" He yells.

"Naw she didn't!" I scream louder.

"How tha' hell ya know?" He questions.

"CAUSE I FUCKIN' TRUST HER YA DANM DICK!" I scream.

"Baby brother ya can't put ya trust in whores." He smirks.

"SHE AINT A WHORE!" I put the knife closer to his throat.

"Then what is she?" He ask.

"She...she's..." I say.

"She's a danm dog, that's what she is." He smirks.

"How tha hell do ya know?" Anger feeled me.

"Well baby brother Merel gets what he wants." He answered.

I grab him by his hair and shove him downstairs then threw him out of A. "DON'T LAT ME FIND YA 'ROUND ALEX AGAIN!" I yell then close the doors and locked it.

I walk in the cell to find Alex in a ball in the corner of the bed. I sat my crossbow on the top bunk, picked it up when I came back up. I sat besider her and pulled her in my arms. She gripped my shirt and cried.

"What happened?" I ask.

"H..He c..came in a..and s..start..ted to t..tou..uch m..me," She starts, "I t..told m..my w..wolf it w..wasn't y..you but s..she i..ign..nored me."

"Its ok," I whisper pulling her closer, "I'll protect ya from Merel, hell I'll protect ya from anyone and anything." I earned a small giggle from her.