6. The station

A beautiful woman in her late twenties is standing in their backyard while watching her four year kid competing with other kid who is few years older than him.
"Oemma!"
The kid groaned loudly while falling on the ground due to the attack from the elder one. Tears started flowing from his eyes.
She quickly ran to him but was stopped in the middle when she felt a rough hand gripping around her wrist. It was her husband.
"Stop crying and stand up! Are you a coward? Only cowards will cry during a fight."
The kid immediately stood up and harshly wiped his tears with his little hands. He went back to his fighting position and started fighting again.
After sometime he got kicked again in his abdomen hardly but this time he didn't backed away.
He don't want his father to call him a coward. That word fuelled him. So this time he gave a very hard kick to the elder which made the other fall on the ground.
This scene made the elders gasp. It isn't easy for a beginner to win against a kid with 2 years experience.
His mom ran to him immediately and hugged him. The elder male made his way towards mother & son duo and said,
"Listen, Son!Only cowards will cry during a fight! Whatever, no one will help you in the reality. I can't protect you all the time. You have to stand for yourself. So,never show your tears and your fear to your opponent. They will make you lose."
-----------------------------------------------------
Author's POV:
After saying goodbye to Jimin you went to parking lot while greeting your colleagues on your way.
You turned on the navigation and started driving towards police station.
When you were near to your destination, you messaged Jin saying him that you were near.
He replied to your message saying that,
"Hey pretty! I'm busy at this moment. Why don't you come to our office?"
You immediately started thinking whether you should go in or not. Then you got another message from him again.
"There aren't much people here. So, there won't be a problem. After finishing we can go out together."
'Do I have to go? Is it ok?'
You are currently having an internal battle whether to go in or not. But then again you got another message.
"Pretty please! I don't want you to wait for me outside. It's making me feel bad for myself."
You don't want him feel bad for you. So you replied to him saying that you are coming in.
"Wait there! My junior will come to fetch you."
So you parked your car in the police station and went towards the entrance. When you are walking towards the entrance a young man came running towards you.
"Are you Ms. Yoo!?"
"Yes, I am."
"Well nice to meet you. Officer Kim, I mean Mr.Seokjin told me to get you. This way please.."
He gestured you to follow him and you nodded at him.
While you were walking you observed everything around you. It's your first time to enter a police station. You observed your surroundings while walking. There are some people who were working while some are talking and laughing with each other.
There are different cabins assigned with different names on them. While you are walking some people made a eye contact which made your head to turn to the human walking beside you.
After few minutes you both reached the lift.
"Are we going upstairs?"
You asked the young man who pressed the lift button.
"Yeah.. we work in the upper floor. Get in!"
The lift moved upwards and stopped at second floor.
He went out from the lift and started walking towards the left side followed by you.
He stopped at the cabin which has a glass door but the people inside are not visible because of the blinders.
"We've reached! This is our cabin. "
He said those words and knocked on the door while you adjusted your hair before going in.
"Come in! "
The man inside the cabin said and he opened the door for you to enter.
The first person you observed in the room is Jin. He is talking on a phone call while writing something on his notepad.
When your eyes met him, he is already smiling at you widely. He got up from his seat and gestured you take a seat before his desk.
"Fine, it's ok. That's enough for now. Keep me updated."
With that being said he cut the call and faced you.
"It's nice to meet you again pretty! I suddenly got caught up in the work that's why I couldn't make it on time. Please forgive me if it caused you any inconvenience."
"It's great to see you again Jin. It's ok ! I don't have much work to do though."
"Great then! Do you want any drink or coffee or anything"
"Just water is enough."
"Just water!?"
He questioned you back and you nodded your head up and down.
"Fine then. Chilled or normal?"
"Chilled!"
He nodded and went to grab the water bottle. He came back again with a cooling water bottle along with a bag of chips and gave them to you.
You muttered a thank you for him and opened the bottle cap to drink the water.
Suddenly, you were startled when you heard someone cleared their throat beside you.
You turned your head to the side and observed that there is someone standing beside you when you turned your head upwards to see their face you were annoyed to see this man again who proved that he is a jerk on your first meeting.
You turned back your head to Jin when you heard him talking.
"Hey kook! Have you got the papers from the traffic department?"
"Yup. Here they are."
He said while handing him a bunch papers in a brown cover.
"And by the way, who is this? and why is she here hyung?"
Jungkook asked him while pointing his index finger at you.
" Oh, this is my new friend. Her is name is Yoo...............gosh I never got to know your full name. What is your name pretty?"
Then it clicked you that you never said your name to Jin.
"Y/n. My name is Yoo y/n. Sorry for not introducing me properly Jin."
"Your name is pretty just like you so you are forgiven for that."
He said that with laugh and you also smiled at him .
"And also let me introduce my teammates."
"This is Jeon Jungkook. He is my junior. We've known each other for more than four years. So we are like brothers."
"It's nice to meet you Officer Jeon!"
You bowed to Jungkook and he glanced away from you without greeting back.
"Jerk"you muttered under your breath while looking at him so that no one can hear your words.
"Well don't mind him he is an introvert. It takes time for him to feel comfortable around new people."
You nodded with a fake smile.
"And the guy you came to pick you up is our new officer. He joined the team a few months back. His name is--"
"Lee Si-Woo! It's so nice to meet you. You can call me Si-Woo"
He said with a cute smile plastering on his face.
"It's nice to meet you too siwoo..."
You said while returning his smile.
"That's enough ! Let's go to my desk y/n."
"So...only three of you are the team?"
"No,we have another member his name's Kim Namjoon,our captain. He went out for some work thingy."
You nodded at him and started playing in your phone. You are so immersed in playing but got distracted when you heard knock on the front door.
"Come in please!"
Jin said and you turned your face to the backside to see who it was.
A lean figure entered into the cabin wearing a blue striped linen shirt with a black pleated trouser . When you look into his eyes you felt short of breath. Eventhough you don't know his face you know this eyes. These are the eyes which are making appearance in your thoughts for past few days. He is the one who made you curious about him at the crime scene a few days ago.

Only you know, how much you prayed to God just to meet him again and see his face

Only you know, how much you prayed to God just to meet him again and see his face. Now God has answered all your prayers by making the man of your dreams stand infront of you in all his glory. Now you got the chance to observe his goddamn facial features.
He has a dark brown orbs which can make anyone to lose their conscious by making a simple eye contact, thick eyebrows which suits his brown eyes perfectly,a perfect pointed nose with a mole at the tip, cherry lips and soft cheeks. In one word he is unreal. You never knew that a man like him would ever exist in real life. You can't believe this and in return you pinched your arm to know is it real or not and you felt pain.
'oh fuck! It's real!! Am I really seeing HIM??'
"Oh, Taehyung it's you? Did you came for Namjoon?"
'So his name is Taehyung...'
"Yeah! He called me to come here once. Is he inside?"
'Oh man! His voice is soo deep~'
"No, he went out for work. I'll call him. Wait a minute.."
Taehyung nodded his head and stood there while Jin called someone from his phone.
"Hello, Namjoon where are you? Taehyung came here to meet you...what? Ok then come back quick."
With that Jin ended the call and looked at Taehyung.
"Hey Taehyung! He said he was already on his way back. Why don't you sit here and wait for him instead of standing like that."
Jin pointed to the seat beside you and Taehyung complied to his request.
He sat beside you and you were mesmerized by his side view. You never felt like this with your crushes before. He somewhat made your heart tingle. You don't know what to call that feeling.
He take out his phone and now you noticed he has a vintage watch on his left hand.
Your fantasies came to halt the front door suddenly got slammed and a tall buff man came inside while panting so hard.
"Tae! You came.. sorry for making you wait. Let's go to my office room."
The said guy told taehyung while panting so hard. Taehyung stood up from his seat and Jin immediately came towards that guy and gave him a water bottle.
"Namjoon! Here,drink some water first you are panting so hard."
'So,this guy is their captain.'
"Thank you Jin hyung! Let's go to my room Tae!"
With that being said Namjoon and Taehyung entered into their office room.
'He should've stayed a bit more..'
'Should I ask Jin about him.'
"Umm ... Jin?"
"Yeah..!"
"If you don't mind can I ask you something?"
You asked Jin while fidgeting your fingers because of nervousness.
"Go on .. i have no problem!"
"About the guy earlier who sat beside me... Who is he? I am asking you because he seems familiar."
"Oh! That's Kim Taehyung! He works in forensic dept for a while now. You can say that he is a super genius. He graduated from Seoul medical University with a gold medal. He is the youngest one of their whole department but he deals very difficult cases.. they call him 'The Golden Eagle',fl-"
"Wait! Did you just say Golden eagle?"
"Yeah... His department named him as Golden Eagle because he collects all the clues within a few minutes and als-"

'Golden eagle? That means the person who texted me in Instagram could be him.'

____________________________
A/n:
*From this chapter onwards there will be some past incidents mentioned at the start of the chapter which would be in italics.
Hope you understand*

Sorry, for the late update guys! Got caught up in exams!
Also it's my birthday yesterday ✨
So please be patient with me.😊
Until next time, see ya~

Yours,
Nabi🦋