Second, she got to meet with her family. God, if you told her last year that she'll be having this beautiful family, she would've laughed in your face because those words and her have been strangers for quite some years.

And then her friendship circle is also expanding. Isa, Cardan, Maggie and Jamie... Even though it's just a short amount of time she had with Jamie but it felt like she had known him ever since.

Yeah, thinking about him making Elia feel a tug of pain in her chest.

She missed him so dearly.

And she hasn't visited him yet ever since she came back to LA.

The last time she visited him was.....

When the truth unfolds. Where everything started to go worse for Eliana. That's the last time she's ever visited him. Even when she's in LA after being in Atlanta, visiting her grandparents and then confronting The Drew's, she hasn't visited Jamie.

Because she felt guilty.

Guilty for his death when it's supposed to be her.... No it's not supposed to be her, it's supposed to be hurting her based on what John and Lily said. The accident was meant to happen but John and Lily really intend for Jamie to hurt for Elia to carry that guilt. Honestly, that's worse than knowing that it was supposed to be her that died that day.

And now, thinking, maybe she needs to talk to him.

Yeah, this is the perfect time to go talk to him.

Mama was in her office room, having some meeting with her production team of some sort, Daddy is out on grocery run. It was supposed to be a three man job but Elia is not in the mood to go out in public knowing the Paps will know they are in the grocery store.

So, Elia grabs her coat, an umbrella just in case it's raining, a mask to cover her face and sunglasses because she's gonna walk to Jamie and not in the mood to be known as Elia. For her own safety.

Before she goes, she left a post- it note at the bottom of the stair rail and another one in front of the door for her parents.

Going to Jamie's. Gonna be back in 2 hours top. Love you, Eli-Belly xx

That's her new favorite nickname that her parents called her now. Honestly, Elia is not complaining but they need to chill a bit because she had a lot of it and everyone knows each one of it. EVERYONE.

So, now she's going to Jamie. She had a lot of things to talk about with him. Even if it means talking to his tombstones.

-/-

20 minutes later,

A bouquet of daisies was put to the ground in Jamie's tombstones.

Elia bought it on her way here.

Nothing significant on the flowers, it's just that it looked pretty at that time and Elia bought it. She doesn't want to come empty handed. It felt wrong, so she stopped at the flower shop.

Elia then sits on the ground, in front of Jamie.

Took a deep breath and shakily released it..

"Hey dork," She started, smiling at the greeting. "It's me. Your new favorite Olsen" Elia added sadly.

"Before you throw words at me being mad for not visiting you, you should feel lucky this time I'm not here crying my heart out like a patient who just gone out of asylum" Elia said, chuckling, remembering about the few months ago incident.

"Well yeah, it's funny but at that time, it was fucking heart breaking moment ever" Elia exclaimed. "Yeah, yeah shocking. Eliana Olsen cussing. I believe in a bit of cuss. I don't do it often in front of everyone though"