Chapter 69

After noticing the eye contact, Lizzie tried to approach Elia but Elia just stepped back from her mother while looking at her mother in horror.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice to you. I just can't watch you being in pain like this anymore and it's hurting me too" Lizzie explains softly as her voice starts to crack.

Elia looks down on the floor and shakes her head.

"You did this to yourself. Not me" Elia whispers brokenly as she firmly stares on the floor.

Lizzie tears cascaded down onto her face when Elia said that. It's true. She can't deny it.

"I'm sorry. Mama's so sorry" Lizzie said, whispering too as she sniffled and left the room and went to her bedroom.

Seb was not here because he had a late night scene to shoot and Lizzie can't leave Elia alone until midnight.

Lizzie closed the door to her bedroom and slid down to it as she cried, running her hands in her hair as she continued crying.

She messes everything up with Elia again. She just wants her baby girl back. Her sweet little missy. She misses Elia so bad.

She just wants to be able to hold her daughter again and comforts Elia. She wants that smile back. Her world is falling apart when she knows she broke her trust with her daughter.

And Elia was just the same as her mother too. She wants her mother to be able to comfort her but she didn't know if she could pretend that it didn't hurt.

With all the lies that her mother gave her, she can't forget it.

Those 2 women still don't know that they need to be with each other to heal whatever had been broken. What Lizzie has broken on Elia.

But Elia is too blinded by rage, anger and sadness towards her mother and everyone.

She's hurting.

Lizzie continues to cry silently but Elia could hear it all too well because her door is open and her room is just in front of her parents room.

Elia could hear Lizzie starting to struggle on breathing and she became worried. She wants to get in there and help her mother because she knows how panic attacks sucks.

But she can't. She knows she's being ridiculous right now but she can't.

And she looked for her phone and started to call someone.

"El?"

She called Aunt Scarlett when she tried to call her father but got no response.

"El, honey, are you okay?" Scarlett asks worriedly. When she got a notification that Elia was calling, she answered it without a beat because Elia hasn't called anyone for the last two weeks.

Of course the first thing that comes into Scarlett's mind was Elia dying or something worse.

"Aunt Scar, where are you? Could you come? Please" Elia said quietly and Scarlett could hear the crack of Elia's voice and the worriedness laced through it.

Scarlett was 5 minutes away from their house because she's just got off from the set for the day.

"El, where's your mama? What's happening? Honey please talk to me" Scarlett said worriedly

"Mama's in her room. I think she's having a panic attack. Please come fast Aunt Scar. I don't know what to do" Elia said while sniffling

"Okay, okay. I'm 5 minutes away. Could you please just hold your mother for a moment till I got there please? Just hold her okay babe? I'll be there in 5 more minutes, I promise" Scarlett exclaimed