Chapter 24

It was now lunch time; the kids were still in Elia's room. They were actually playing board games with each other, not planning any prank at all. They know their parents deserve a break and the teens absolutely know to not let the kids get involved even if they were planning a prank.

"Hey, lunch ready. Let's go to eat and then we can go to the beach" Lizzie said walks in into her daughter room

"You guys were playing board games for 2 hours?" Lizzie asks cautiously

"Yeah. El said to kill some times so that we won't get bored waiting to go to the beach" Rose said. El was a nickname for Elia from Rose and Elia loves it.

"No planning other stuff?" Lizzie asks again eyeing her daughter

"No mom. We're just playing. I can't go pranking when I'm half paralyzed and in pain" Elia said chuckling but that's a wrong move.

"Elia, have you taken your pain relief yet? Does it hurt so much?" Lizzie asks worriedly looking at her daughter

"Mom, I'm fine" Elia said laughing and Lizzie felt relieved a bit when she heard her daughter laughing.

"Fine. Come on. Let's go eat" Lizzie said, holding her hands out for Elia to take and Isaac handling all the kids to go get the lunch and get ready to go to the beach.

They ate lunch for 30 minutes because the kids were eager to get on the beach.

-Time skip-

Now the ladies were watching the kids and the gentlemen on the beach from the backyard couch that facing the beach.

Elia, Isa, Rose, Exton and India are now burying Isaac with the sand leaving his face only so that he could actually breathe. It was Elia's idea obviously and the kids immediately agreed on that. Isaac reluctantly agrees because he knows that Elia can't swim and that's the only thing she could do.

"How long are you gonna keep on putting the sand on me?" Isa asks, getting bored.

Elia just laughs at his antics.

"Okay, why don't you guys sit on top of it to see how strong Is was huh?" Elia said to the kids smirking mischievously

"Oh, you evil" Isaac said glaring

Rose, Exton and India sit on top of Isaac giggling.

"Can we go swimming right now? I'm bored playing with the sand" Exton said and Elia feels guilty for keeping them from swimming

"Of course you can. But Is gonna swim with you okay?" Elia said

"It's okay El, I'm gonna stay with you" Rose said sweetly. She's so cute and such an understanding little girl.

"Why can't you swim with us? Is it because of this thing on your hand and leg?" India asks while they were digging to clear the sand on Isaac's body. The kids didn't know it was called the cast but nevertheless Elia understood what they referred to.

"Yup. I can't get it wet for the time being." Elia replied

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay while we go swimming?" Exton asks once again

"100%. I'm gonna stay with my mom and I won't be alone." Elia said

The kids just nodded their head and took off to the beach in front of them with Isaac to the fathers that were already swimming. Truth to be told, Elia was jealous she can't swim with them.

"Stupid cast, stupid broken arm. Ugh, stupid Elia" Elia said mumbling to herself in frustration.

"Mama won't like that," Seb said, sitting beside his daughter. He saw how lonely Elia was, so he decided to give her company.