Lust and Jealousy

As the days went by Fernando and Mabel had a beautiful relationship. Fernando was kind, humorous, and handsome in all ways. But Mabel couldn't help the fact that he... Seemed familiar, like they've met before somewhere...

Mabel looked past that and continued with her flawless relationship.

But even the most flawless relationships have problems, hormonal problems that is. Since Fernando and Mabel are both eighteen years old, they still have one thing that controls them: Lust.

One day, Fernando and Mabel were sitting beside each other on the couch, Mabel tried to look sexy to Fernando so she revealed her shoulder underneath her sweater, then it came to reveal a bra strap. Fernando watched and blushed as he was taking his shirt off in excitement, the two then had a hot make-out session, leading to them making love. (Sorry no lemons for today)

After the two lost their virginities to each other, they felt a more closer bond than before. Fernando even proposed to Mabel to be his bride. Things were going well for the couple...

But Fernando had a secret. He did not wish to reveal this secret to anyone, especially his beloved Mabel, or else tragedy will strike.

A week before the wedding took place, while Fernando was buying flowers for Mabel, Mabel was sitting at the park bench, admiring her ring that Fernando had proposed to her, she felt safe with it around her finger, as if he were beside her...

But what Mabel didn't notice was someone walking to her, she turned, it was Gideon!

"Gideon!" Mabel said with surprise then gave out an annoyed sigh. "How come you're here?"

"Well Mabel, I wanted to take back what was mine." Gideon said before forcefully grabbing Mabel's arm, she forcefully wriggled out of his grasp. "Hey! You can't force someone to marry you, Gideon! As you can see, I'm with Fernando now and he loves me, unlike you, who only sees me only to get money and sex!" She yelled, leaving Gideon speechless. She turned around and ignored him, paying attention to her ring.

"If I can't have you..." Gideon whispered under his breath while taking a gun from his pocket. "Then nobody will!" He then quickly pulled the trigger, leaving Mabel to look back for a few seconds until a bullet hitting her breast area, causing her to fall to the ground. Gideon quickly ran away while the rest of the town folk were hysterical, running and screaming. Fernando was just walking to see what the commotion was about until he saw his Mabel laying on the grass with a small pool of blood near her chest. He dropped the flowers and quickly went over to his beloved, tears streaming his face.

 He was afraid this would happen.

Alright guys, the next chapter will be when this story comes to a close! Then I'm planning on doing a fic called 'Hidden Heritages' ;)