Beautiful Stranger

6 years has passed since Mabel has seen or heard of Mermando. She barely remembers what he looks like now. She thought of him often and believed that he was the one that she should've married instead of Gideon who turned out to be over possessive of her but say mean things to her to other people.

Mabel sighed as she was going to a restaurant Gideon offered- no, forced  her to go with him on a date where he was going to propose. Her head hung down as she was walking. She then accidentally bumped into a Hispanic man the same age as her.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Mabel quickly apologized. The man smiled, "Don't be, it was an accident." He then looked at the woman quizzically. "Since we just bumped into each other, I suppose we should introduce ourselves," Mabel suggested while the man nodded and replied, "I'm Fernando, Fernando Rosales." Fernando said as he stuck out his hand to Mabel who shook it. "I'm Mabel, Mabel Pines. Although soon, I'm gonna be Mabel Gleeful." Mabel said with disappointment.

"You're getting married?" Fernando asked, "aren't you happy about that?"

Mabel sighed, "I was intended to marry this guy named Gideon Gleeful, it was supposed to be a deal between our families for money and stuff, though, the guy is possessive and talks bad about me in public," She then twirls a strand of her hair with her finger while looking down sadly. "I wish I could've married... This other guy, but I haven't seen him in so long, I don't even know what he looks like!"

Fernando held Mabel's both hands and whispered, "please don't be sad, you're too beautiful to be sad." A connection then hit deep between the two. Mabel immediately felt strong feelings for Fernando and vice versa. It might sound crazy, but to them it was like a shock of electricity.

Fernando pulled Mabel closer to him to whisper in her ear, "come with me, my love. I'll never treat you like that of senor Gideon, in fact, I will treat you better than anyone has ever have before."

"Oh Fernando... But what about the marriage?"

"We'll run away. As long as we're together, we can last."

And then they shared a kiss before he carried Mabel bridal style and walked away. They then moved to Piedmont, California leaving Gideon filled with envy and wrath and looking for revenge...