~14~

Author's pov

"Remember, once you said you can die for me", With certainty in voice she said

"Ama, yen kekura?""I guess now is the time", she said loading her gun, pointing gun straight at him.

Seeing this he fumbles , "hey come-on, wait, you can't be serious, that was just a way of saying, that doesn't mean you gonna take it seriously, did you ??

"I did", she said clearing his all doubt, "Yaaravadhu oruthar dhan uyiroda irukka mudiyum and  am too weak to shoot myself" , she said with certain glitch in her throat.

He came closer to point of gun, gun pointing straight to his head, "if only one can live, then let it be you, shoot me, Kudiya seekram adutha jenmathula paakuren", he said flashing his alluring smile to her.

She smiled back, unloaded all her bullets on his forehead ruthlessly and he fell on floor lifeless, still with smile on his face .

And the screen flashed, "Winner Winner Chicken Dinner" .

On the other side of mobile screen both did high-five to each other shouting, "YAYYYYYYY!!!! NAMMA JEICHITOM!!!!!!".It was game of PUBG over game of love.

And the two people sitting near these couples face palmed themselves.

Iy: Oru game-uh ke ipdi na, real life la laam enna pannuvaangalo?

Sk: *sipping his juice* Yes yes!

Iy: verum glass ah uriyiradhu niruthu da eruma!

Sk: Oh- theendhurucha? Iru na poi innoru glass fill pannitu varen~

Soooooooooo~ Confusing about where to go on date, both Y/n and Ani went to his studio and called his frnds to join them. After sometime time of chatting and playing video games, they stood up to leave.

Y/n: Seri nga, Na poittu varen. Veetla konja vela irukku, so aprm sandhikalam :)

Ani: Atleast vaasal varaikkum varalama?

Y/n giggled and nodded her head a little. She turned towards his friends and bid them bye. Walking towards the entrance, Ani left her hands which was holding from the start. 

Y/n: See you then, bye!

Y/n gasped and looks at him shocked as he holds her waist pushes himself on her closing the gaps between them

Y/n: E-enna?

Ani: Rendu naal ah relationship la irukkom, Oru vaati kuda physical touch irundhadhu illa Soooooooo, Mm?

At first Y/n looked at him nervously but then she slowly nods her head lightly. Seeing her accepting, He came more closer to her and gently holds her right side of her cheeks making her breathe go faster.

 Seeing her accepting, He came more closer to her and gently holds her right side of her cheeks making her breathe go faster

Opening her eyes, She looked at him confused. "Unna force pandra madhiri na endha vishayathayum seiya maaten, Unakku ishtam illana munnadiye enkitta sollalam,Okay?", He said making her go speechless. She shook her head slowly as okay.

"Ippo madam pogalam :)", He said as he let her go out of his grip. She turned and opened the door before looking back at him. She gave him a small smile and left.

A heavy sigh left his mouth and was about to turn, but-

Leaving a peck on his cheek, she moved back. "Enna force pandra aal neeya irundha, enakku endha prachanayum illa, I love you", I said and left leaving him shock.

He smiled his heart out and touched his cheek. I thought I'll never be able to be in relationship but seems like god had other plans. Plans to send me a goddess like her. And I take an oath, to keep her safe and never ever let her go. 

(Ayoo enakku vekkama varudhe~~~~*clears throat* Idhu verum imaginary dhan! Its okay, sometimes shit happens, that's life- T-T

Hello makkale!!! Epdi irundhuchu indha chapter?? And hope y'all doing fine, annnnnnnnd I know this story is going bored af, don't worry, inime dhan all kind of mindblowing thrillers kaathuuttu irukku;) adutha chapter la sandhippom!!! ta~ta~)-