~1~

"Eruma eruma mani enna aavudhu innum thoongudhu paar", the women slapped her forehead and went near the girl who was sleeping soundly without any care. 

(Look at the time, the buffalo is still sleeping)

The women poured the cup of water on her face to make the girl jerk of her beautiful sleep and get up immediately. "AMMA!!!!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS AGAIN!!! I TOLD YOU NOT REPEAT!!", the girl got up from her bed angrily and went to the restroom murmuring something under her breath.

"Y/N! Let this be the last time you wake up late!", the women went stopping her feet for giving birth to this little headache.

"Podi thai kelavi", Y/n shrugged and started to take bath while singing.

(Get lost you old women)

♫Unmela aasadhan~Annadhu aagatum Say to me baby...

Ponnadhu pogattum Do to me baby♫

"AANIYA PUDUNGA VENDAM!! SEEKRAM KULICHITTU VANDHU THOLA!", her mom shouted from downstairs.

(Don't even pick a nail, come fast down after bathing!)

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kandippa enna kuppailundhu dhan thookittu vandhuruppanga-_-", Y/n changed her cloths after the bath and came down.

(Definitely they have picked me from the trash-_-)

At the kitchen

Y/n's pov

I went down to see my dad sitting on the sofa reading newpaper, I run to him and back hugged him, "Adade! Enna en kutty seekram elundhiruchita pola?", my dad ruffled my hair.

(Aaha! It's like my little princess woke up soon today?)

"Haha! Yes appa!!! but amma again poured water on me appa!!!", I whined and said about amma but I got a glare from my mother and a cute laugh from my father.

"You know how she is from the starting kutty!;)", Appa whispered to me and we both burst out giggling. 

"Stop laughing and have the breakfast both of you! Like father like daughter-_-", My mom said giving us a huffy face. "Acho! You look so cute when you are angry lakshmi", my dad said to my mom making her blush.

"Awieeeeeeeeeee what a cuuuuuuuuuute couple~", I cooed. "S-shut you both and eat already! its getting late for both of you!", My mom shouted and went to dining.

Ipdi thaanga en life pogudhu, oru chella Mrs. Lullaby amma and a sweet Mr. Care Bear appa.  I have changed 3 to 4 cities in search of college, andha time la en kooda irundhu enakku strength kuduthadhe avanga dhan. Enakku edhavadhu aidumo nu bayandhukutu, enkoodaye travel pannitu irupanga. 

(This is how my life is, My darling Mrs. Lullaby mother and a sweet Mr. Care Bear father.  I have changed 3 to 4 cities in search of college, at that time my parents were the one who gave strength for not to lose hope. They are scared to send me alone, so they'll travel with me everywhere I go)

Such a caring family right? but enakku illa(Not for me) T-T I hate them for one particular reason-

Kalyanam...

(Marriage...)

Ella appa amma madhiri, sila per avangaloda kolandha virupa patta madhiri vittuduvaanga illana avanga sonna payana pudichavana choose panna solluvaanga. Aana enakku...

(Like every other parents, some will leave their child the way they want or ask them to choose the one who they showed. But for me...)

Mom: Enanga!!!! Indha payana paarungale, semma azhaga irukkan la?

(Y/n's dad!! Look at the boy, he is so handsome right?)

Dad: Ada! aama lakshmi, ivan namma ponnukku nalla iruppan

(Oh my- Yeah lakshmi, He'll be the best pair for our daughter)

Me: APPA!!! He's a post man appa!!!!!

Mom: So what? Azhaga irukkan illa? Adhu dhan venum!

(So what? He's beautiful and handsome right? That's what we want)

Ipdi dhaanga T-T Ivangalukku payan yaar nu mukiyam illa avan azhaga irukkana dhan mukiyam- keta sondhakaaranga kitta scene podanum ah bcz they tried to separate mom and dad just bcz dad had short hair, LIKE SERIOUSLY DUDE??? BCZ OF YOU MFS I'M SUFFERING NOW!!

(This is the reason, they'll not care about the person's wealth or background they just want the person look handsome and pretty so that they'll show of to their relatives how their son-in-law is. Seems like those relatives tried to separate dad and mom just bcz dad had short hair, LIKE SERIOUSLY DUDE??? BCZ OF YOU MFS I'M SUFFERING NOW!!)

Back to reality

Me: OK MOM AND DAD!!! I'M GOING TO WORK!!! BYE BYE!!!!!

Mom & Dad: Bye sweety/bye and don't skip meals, take care!

After bidding both of them, I went out wearing my shoes. Damn, today is saturday so there will be no cab or auto, I have to walk now. Letting out a heavy sigh, I started walking. Why don't I take a short cut? Not bad idea...

I took a short cut and started walking, Wow this house here is more huge than the previous ones. Does any celebrity lives here or what? I was about to cross that house but something hit my head making me fall down.

Me: Ouch- YAARU D-

(WHO THE FU-)

Newpaper boy: I'm sorry sister!!! 

He laughed and went away peddling his cycle. Kutty satan-_- I took the newspaper from the floor and turned towards the house. Namma ulla poganum nu namma thalaila eludhi vechurukku pola.

(Seems like god have planned to make me step into this house)

I sighed and went near the HUGE GATE and rang the bell.