CHAPTER7 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈💜💜💜

Next day

Mr Dam and his man come to prison school . He went to principal office . After talking to the principal . Then he directly went to jk room when he was standing at jk door . He heard laughing and giggling. He unlock the door   . He saw jk was sitting on bed and v was in his lap . Jk was feeding V food. And sometimes kissing him . He clapped to gain their attention . Jk was shirtless and V only wearing the t shirt . Jk hide V behind him . He doesn't care about anyone he only care his angel . Dam saw V and smirk.

Dam said: wow jk you have a beautiful lover .

Jk blood boiled he punched Dam .
Dam's man trying to stop him . But he became insan when Dam looked at His jaan . Dam's man heated Jk badly . V run to save him but Dam grabbed his wrist . V was trying to free his hand . He bite Dam hand . Dam let of his wrist . V run toward Jk and hugged him . But jk hover him so that Dam's men can't harm His jaan . He doesn't care about himself . He can't see a single year in his jaan eyes. People maybe call it obsession but for them it was their true and unconditional love.
Obsession is also started with Love but it also give craziness and madness .
But what Dam said made him out of control .

Dam said: just wait then love so called lover will become my slave .
Jk killed every dam's men mercilessly infront of his eyes . Because he said wrong about his angel. Soon Dam body also laying lifeless on the floor his face can't be able to  recognised .
After killing everyone they run from there somewhere there nobody will be able to find them. V does not care if jk was psycho he only love jk . They love each other madly.

Love can't be defined in words it's about emotions and how you feel towards someone .

The end.

So guys this is my 2 story on Wattpad and I don't know much about how to write stories I am writing because I like it .

Thankyou for reading .

Have a good day.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜