CHAPTERS 5 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈💜💜💜

V asked : how much do you know about me?
Jk said : everything darling.

V said : then you also know that I am a bit feminine.
Jk said: yes petal .
V said : Don't you have any problem that I like girls clothes.
His head was low . Jk lift his chin and
Said: and why would I angle .
V said : because when I try to wear girls clothes most of the people say to me that men should be wear man clothes they can't wear girls clothes .
He said while his eyes were filled with tears.
And also my parents .

Jk said : Don't care about other what they say to you . I am here and you can wear anything that you like . But only infront of me or when I am around.
He said while wiping his tears .

V was so happy . He always wished that his partner respect his choice , his likes . He want someone who care about him . Who don't judge him by other opinion. He want someone if that person is around he felt safe. That no one going to do anything to him. And he felt everything with jk . For others he was psycho but for V he was become his everything.
V hugged him tightly and said
" Thankyou for everything "
Jk said : I can do everything for you. And I have something for you.

And a man come and gave many bags to jk then left.
V open the bags there was inside many girls clothes for V . Many girls things . He also bring him a good food that was also his favourite.

In afternoon V was sleeping on the bed and jk was sitting on a chair beside the bed and staring at V . He was staring at V for almost 2 hours . Then he lay beside him . Hugging V tightly . V snuggled in his chest . Jk was felling warm.

Song : wajah tum ho

Lyrics
In your love how should I say
How restless I am
I' ll look into your eyes
And I ' ll steal your dreams
My shadow are there
My love where you are
For this life that I am living
You're the reason, you're the reason.

V was wearing girls clothes . He wore a skirt and a crop top .

After some time V tried to woke up from bed but jk held his waist tightly. After so much struggle he free . He went to bathroom. When jk woke up he didn't find V on the bed he panicked . Tears strart forming in his eyes. When V come from bathroom he saw jk who was crying badly . V run to him and hugged him tightly.
V asked: why are you crying?
Jk said: I thought you left me.
V said: and why would I leave you.

Jk become silent.
Jk hold his hand and lead him to the rooftop.
It was a night time .
The view was beautiful the moon ,stars.

V saw that there was laying something like bed and it was beautiful .
Jk was still holding V hands and said
" If I say I love you then it's just a word for me because what I feel for you I can't describe in words . All I want is you , I wanna be with you , you become my everything, without you this JK psycho is nothing . You already become my life but with your permission V will you become my everything ,my heart , my life . I wanna spend my every second with you .
He said sincerely .

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈