CHAPTER 4 💜💜💜💜🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Jk said: and don't worry nobody goona do something to you. If they do something then they all have to face me. And don't get to close that jimin .
He said possessively .

V said : why are you jelous ?
He start laughing .
Jk looked at his smiling face he know that he loves V a lot that words can describe . V was so pure so ethereal. Jk pulled V by his waist . V Stop laughing and stared at JK .

They both stared at each other for almost 10 minutes . Jk lean towards his face . V thought that jk will kiss his lips so he closed his eyes . But jk kissed his forehead , nose , eyes, cheeks and lastly his hands. V opened his eyes to see jk was staring him with full of love . V can see in jk eyes that jk loves him madly and unconditionally.

Jk whispered : so beautiful .
V said : are not you getting late .
Jk smiled .

It was their first meeting but they held so much emotions for each other .
Jk pecked his lips and went from there .

V put his hand on his chest and smiled when jk was closed to him . He felt butterflies , he felt safe around him . He was psycho to others but he felt safe when he was in jk 's arms.

After that V slept.

Next day

V was countinously smiling . His friends look at him weirdly .
Jin asked: V are you okay?
V said: yes
RM said: did you hear about the bully .
J hope said: yes we all know but they should not be dead .
Jimin said: yes how can he killed someone this mercilessly. He is so heartless.
V was listening to them . Their words stabbed his heart.

He spoke angrily: how can you say that about someone without knowing him . You said he have some mental issues.

His friends were shocked . But suddenly the canteen area become silent . They heard someone footsteps. They looked at the direction . They become more shocked because it was their first time to see the owners son . Everyone was shaking including V friends .
Jk come towards their table he saw there no chair left so he lift V and pulled him on his lap .
Now everyone about faint.

V was blushing and asked: what are you doing here .
Jk said: wanna eat with you or eat you .
He said with a smirk .

V shyly hit his chest and said: stop you prevent.
Jk said : only for you my sweetheart.

Everyone was looking at V and jk . V felt uncomfortable . Jk saw it and said
"Just mind your own business" he yelled.

Jk feed v but the food was not good .
Jk call someone and a man come jk said something in his ear . Then he lidt V in bridle style. And take him to the 4 floor. The floor was dirty but when jk come inside in his room . He put V on the bed. Jk room was clean . V saw that on every wall v photos everywhere . He saw his photos and become shocked.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈💜💜💜💜