CHAPTER 3 💜💜💜💜💜🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

V went to his room he was sweating and shaking badly from fear he saw the bully was not there . He felt relieved he tried to sleep and after a long time he slept .

Next morning V didn't tell anyone about what he saw last night . His friends notice him but they didn't ask anything . Then they heard from some students .

Student 1 : hey did you hear about the news the famous bully get murdered last night .
Student 2 : yea and i am sure he did that . But before he never harmed any bully what happened now.

V was not sure if they were talking about Sam and his friends . But when he saw the features of the body he recognised them . They were Sam and his friends . V was trembling.

Whole day he was thinking about Sam and his friends death.

But he didn't know that someone was watching him the whole day his every move . It was non othen than the owners son . He was watching V but one boy come to V and start talking to him . His blood boiled he wanna kill the boy so badly but not now . The boy kept touching V and V seem uncomfortable . After some time later the boy left from there .

In the midnight someone knock at V door . V was scared to open the door . He encouraged himself . When he open the door he saw a box . Someone left the box at his door . He left the box and put on the table . He open the box but what he saw inside he screamed loudly there inside the box a body peices of that boy who was talking to him in the afternoon .

No one come there because it was 11: 00 pm . Everyone was scared but no one come.

The mysterious man was watching him smile creepy . He was sure that he became crazy for this boy . He want V his only. And now he will make him his.

After the incident V become trumanized

But one night
Someone come in V room . V felt someone kissed his neck and felt weight on his body . He opened his eyes and saw the mysterious man V tried to scream but the man put his palm on his mouth to shut him.

The man whispered : shh my love do you want me to kill everyone.

V shooked his head.
The man looked at V eyes . Like they were hold galaxies . He lost in V eyes.
The man was hovered V .
The man said : don't scream ok . Angel

V blushed at the nickname and nooded .
V asked : you are owners son.
The man nooded.

V asked : what is your name?
The amn said : you can call me daddy or hubby .
V again blushed.
The man smirked and said : ok I am jk.

V asked : you will kill me like others?
Jk said : No sugarlips why would I
V said : why you will not kill me ?
Jk said : it's a secret.
V asked : why you killed other people and the bullys .
Jk said : this is what who I am , a psycho and the bully they tried to touch my angel so I killed them.
V asked : who is your angle ?
Jk said : you , my love.
V said : me

V was about to asked another question but jk kissed him and shut him.
And said between the kiss : you asked to many questions jaan.

V blushed at jk was giving him so many nicknames . For a moment V forget that he was standing infront a psycho whose everyone feared .

Jk said : Now I have to petal .
Jk was about to go but V held his hand jk looked at him .

V asked shyly : will you come here ?
Jk chuckle: yes darling . I will come to you every night . He carresed his hand.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈