CHAPTER6 💜💜💜🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

V said : yes
Jk lift him and spun him around . V was giggling.

Song: Feelings

Lyrics
My heart is full of emotions
Your mole on your little one robbed my heart
Your love is alone, he has no queen
You are my path, you are may destination
You are the life of my heart
My spirit is crazy about your soul
Dude, my eyes are not moving away from you
There is evil in your dangerous eyes

Jk lift V in bridle style and went towards the bed and hover him . Jk take off V clothes and after himself . V was shy. Jk kissed his forehead, nose, cheeks, ear, lips , then his tummy , his thighs and said" beautiful"

They make love all night in the moonlight.
When V woke up he remembered last night and blushed . They both Naked . Jk woke up and saw V was blushing.

Jk said: Are you okay jaan
V nooded.

Jk help V to wear his t shirt. The t-shirt only covered his upper to his mid thighs . Jk lift him in bridle style and take him to the bathroom . They bathed together.

On other side

1 man : boss he fell in love with a boy . Iys his photos.

The boss: hmm then let's destroy his love life .
The boss said while sipping his wine.

" We are going tomorrow there . And today let them live their life .

So guys let me tell you who is he. He is the owners of Seoul teenager prison school . He told everyone that jk is his son but jk is not. So there is a story behind it . The owner name is Mr . Dam he is a greedy person. He was oldest son in his family but his family loves his younger brother more . His family owns the biggest companies . He wanted to become a CEO of companies . His parents gave their half and half property to both of their sons but dam was so greedy he also wanted his brothers property . His brother have one son and wife the sun was 3 year old . So he made a plan to kill his brother and his family . He killed them but jk survived yes the son name was jk . Police did not suspect him so he told the police that he will take care of jk . Some time later he found out that his brother was made a will in jk name .
Be become angry. He wanted to kill jk but he can't . So he gave some drugs to jk to become him insane . When jk was 16 he out jk in prison school . So that after some year later he can kill him . And now he found out that jk is in love he wanted to kill them both .
Now see what happened to them.

On other side

Jk was doing push-ups and V was under him . V was giggling because jk was kissing him en every second . It was the best moments in their life .