He seemed sad, like he was going to cry

"Daniel said you were kidnapped"

"No I'm fine, trust me, if I ever got kidnapped they'd be to annoyed and just let me go"

I nod for them to come in and walk to the living room. This feels weird, I've never had people over, but Bella looks happy.

Vasco walked over to Bella and they started chatting, well, Vasco did. I'm still gonna make fun of her for her red face.

Daniel and Jay sat down on the couch awkwardly. They've probably never done this either.

"Hey Daniel, aren't you and little Daniel roommates?"

"Oh! Yeah, why?"

"Well I thought you'd invite him or something, I need to if anyone's been messing with him lately anyway"

"Well he works nights so he couldn't make it"

Me, Daniel and Jay started talking and we'll 'talking' and Bella, Mira, Zack and Vasco all were talking amongst themselves.

Zack walked over to the fridge and opened it before gasping "Y/n, I didn't know you drank"

"What?" Yeah I have alcohol but thats for when all the superiors have a meeting, like me, Hellion, Misty, Nat, and Quincy, normally Bella would be there but she lost her status when she ran.

"That's for when I have a meeting with my boss, he likes the vintage....Brandy?" I thought for a moment "when did I buy that?....oh well"

Zack began looking for something while holding the alcoholic beverage.

"I'm not sure my father would like that Zack"

We all looked to the hallway as Hellion walked in with Natasha behind him, he walked to Zack and took the bottle

"But I can always buy a new one" He smiled

"Nope, no, you're all underage" I snatched the bottle "Zack, you shouldn't drink, it's not cool, it just makes you an alcoholic when you're older"

Hellion sighed "she's right" Hellion placed his hand on Zacks shoulder "I'll get us some later" he whispered

Him and Zack walked off to the others and started chatting, though Hellion avoided Jay.

"Y/n, thank you for letting me stay" Natasha bowed slightly "I'll be here for about a week then I'll be out of your hair"

"It's fine, you'd do the same, the guest rooms are on the fourth floor"

"Got it!" Her bright smile faltered a bit "Hey, Hellion seemed pretty...mmmmm.
..pretty reluctant to come in here"

"Oh right! One minute" I smiled and walked over to Hellion "hey"

"Y/n! I've really been trying to talk to you"

I winded my arm back and smashed my fist into his stomach forcing him back, he held his stomach and winced.

"Ok, I deserve that, yeah, fuck"

"I told myself I'd get you back for last time"

I walked over to the TV and turned it on, "Ok, who wants to pick the first movie?"

"Me!" Zack and Vasco both lifted their arms and reached for the remote.

"I said me first!"

"No! I wanna watch my little pony" Vasco grabbed the remote and but it behind his back

"What? What high-schooler watches that stuff? I wanna watch a scary movie!"

Everyone laughed as Vasco and Zack fought over the remote and i felt a small gentle tap on my back.