Stockholm Syndrome

Start from the beginning

"He's dictating how we live our lives," I said sadly, I knew he was right but it didn't stop me from feeling angry about it.

"Until he's caught," he said.  "Volto did us a favour supplying that name, Victor is one step further ahead in catching this guy," he said grudgingly.

"Why do you think he's doing it?" I was reluctant to talk about Volto with him.

"Until we can catch him, it's anyone guess," he sighed, smoothing his hands up my back.  He hooked his hands under my arms and pulled me up.  He planted a kiss on my lips and smiled at me.

"We just need to make sure that everyone stays safe, Sang," he murmured. I kissed him gently and then caught his bottom lip between my teeth and pulled on it gently.  I wanted to lighten the mood, I was drowning under all the drama and I wanted to just forget it for a minute.  I expected him to laugh, or tickle me, I didn't expect him to flip me over and take command of my mouth with his.  He kissed me deeply, his tongue demanding entrance and I gave myself over to the sensation of his tongue in my mouth.

When he lifted his head, my breathing was ragged and so was his.  I was filled with love for him and I stroked my fingers through his hair.

"Sang..." My name was strangled and I responded by lifting my head and kissing him again.I pushed on his chest and he lifted himself away from me instantly.

"It's ok, Sang, I won't push for more," he was saying, but I just pushed him till he lay back on the bed and I was straddling him.

"Jesus Christ," he swore, his hands on my hips as I leant over him and nipped at his mouth.

"Sang, god, you are so perfect," he muttered as I nipped along his jawline, my fingers working at the buttons on his shirt.  My confidence was growing and when I just let myself go and didn't second guess myself, I found it came naturally what I wanted to do with him.

His hands were inside my tank top and smoothing over my breasts.  His fingers worked under the inbuilt bra and he chuckled when he found my phone.

"You have got to find a new place for this, Sang, it really isn't good to sleep with it there."  His talented fingers worked my phone free and I heard it land on the covers somewhere.

"I don't sleep with it in there," I managed before gasping as his fingers worked over my nipples.

"Glad to hear it," he replied and tugged until my tank top was off.  I kissed along his throat, and down where I had undone his shirt until I could kiss at him nipples.  He hissed in his breath, his body arched upwards as I nipped at one.  I found it fascinating that he reacted in a similar way to how I did.

"In fact...." He palmed my sensitive flesh and I groaned against him.  "Once we're on our own with you, I would advocate you not sleeping in anything at all."

"Really?" I chuckled, trailing kisses over his chest and abdomen.  "And what about when it gets cold."