Chapter 53 An Eon Friendship

Start from the beginning

Nhazul didn't say anything, still frustrated.

Nhazul: ...

(Timeskip)

It's the next day and during their free period of the day, everyone was all around the field doing their own thing, and both Nhazul and Greninja were still practicing trying to fully synchronize.

Nhazul: Haaa!

Greninja: Kouga!

Synchronizing, Nhazul looked over and saw Greninja was still only in the first stage, frustrating him even more, as he fell to his knees.

Nhazul: Damn it! I don't get it! What am I doing wrong?! Why can't I do it again?!

Latias seeing Nhazul frustrated, flew over to him, attempting to comfort him.

Latias: Tias?

Nhazul: Not now, Latias...

Latias not letting up, began to nuzzle his face, but Nhazul just pushed her face away, annoyed.

Nhazul: I said not now, Latias!

Latias looked at Nhazul surprised, hearing him yell at her for the first time, as the others had heard him.

Nhazul: I'm not in the mood, so just go away and leave me alone!

Latias looked at Nhazul surprised, before tearing up. She then disappeared, turning invisible, having her feelings hurt. Seeing this, Greninja looked at Nhazul annoyed, before he was hit in the back, by an annoyed Type: Null, for yelling at Latias.

Nhazul: Hey!

Type: Null: Vally!

Nhazul: ...

(Timeskip)

It's later into the day, and everyone was preparing to have lunch. Nhazul walking over with the plates of food for his Pokémon, he sat them down and noticed Latias was no where to be found.

Nhazul: Latias, Latias! It's time for lunch!

Not getting a response, or seeing her anywhere, confusing him.

Nhazul: Huh? Where is she?

Serena walked up to Nhazul, with an annoyed look.

Serena: She must be still upset that you yelled at her.

Mallow: Yeah! That was uncalled for!

Nhazul looked down, knowing they were right.

Nhazul: I didn't mean to yell at her, I was just frustrated and lashed out...

Serena: Yeah, that's why Latias was comforting because you were frustrated and you just yelled at her for it. That had to have hurt her feelings.

Feeling even more bad, Nhazul proceeded to make his way outside, looking around for Latias. Not seeing her, he figured she was invisible, making him yell out.